That Romantic Life ;)

•Aileen's POV•
I woke up and saw Chris next to me i closed his mouth because his mouth was open like always...I got up and entered my Bathroom and come out..

I came out and saw Chris sitting down and i walked to him and he looked at me head to toe i laugh and he walks to the kitchen with him boxers on i walk out and saw Chris making food,I call the dogs outside and let them play around

I came out and saw Chris sitting down and i walked to him and he looked at me head to toe i laugh and he walks to the kitchen with him boxers on i walk out and saw Chris making food,I call the dogs outside and let them play around...I walk back inside and see Chris serving him self "Me Sirves? Porfa Mi Amor" i say with a wink...He walk to the table with two plates "Toma Mi Amor" He says with a smile...We both eat...I go outside and sit down Chris comes out running and he Jumped in the pool with the dogs i smile and laugh..."porque no te metes?" He said..."No Papi no quiero" i say..." ah ok Mi Amor"...He starts to swim i go inside with Mikkie and lay on the couch I decided to start cleaning the living room...
•20 minutes later•
"Aye no,No te vas a meter así Chris quédate afuera un rato" i say...Chris runs in and hugs me "Ya me metí"he says...I feel that his very wet and i just hold his hand and walk him upstairs "Take a shower"i say handing him some clothing..."Can you come with me?"He asked me..."Um how about you enter first then ill go in a bit" i say..."No"Chris says...I stand by the window and look i felt Christopher's hands around me he carried me to the bathroom with him...I Breathe and i felt Christopher's hands on my waist He takes off my shirt and i take off my the overall,Chris takes off him clothes minus his boxers we Both walk in the shower in felt the water go down...I also felt Christopher's lips on my lips...We kiss each other and Take off our left of clothing...
•20 minutes later•
💤💤💤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys idk what im doing but if you liked it then let me now bcz idk if im going too romantic or not lol LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️
Shoutout to CadenFloyd!!
;)