Having Problems

•Aileen's POV•
I wake up and see Ezequiel crying again i walk by Erick "Ay your son is crying"i say"Shut up"He says i roll my eyes and just walk to Ezequiel..."Hi baby"I say "Im over here not over there"Chris says i laugh and carry Ezequiel over to my bed i lay on Chris and try to sleep Ezequiel...
Ezequiel falls asleep and i lay him next to me..."Baby please kiss me"Chris says i carry Ezequiel to the crib and walk back i lay on And pick on Christopher's lips i keep picking on them when Chris finally got tired and kissed me...i kissed him back and Chris entered his hand inside my Shirt...i put all my weight on Chris and just sit Chris also sits and puts his hands on my butt i see Rebecca walking up to Ezequiel..."Que asen" Rebecca said graving Ezequiel to burp him..."Nothing"I say"Really"She says looking at us..."What"I say picking on Christopher's lips again i look at Rebecca and smile "Ah ok"Rebecca says "REBECCA!"Erick says "Que"Rebecca says..."dame un beso porque tengo hambre"Erick says getting up from the bed i kiss Chris and just ignore Erick and Rebecca,I feel Chris laying back so i just stopped kissing him and pushed him back Chris gives me a look😏(lmao)....And i just pick on his lips He gets mad and he rapped his arms around me and just pulled me to him...i laugh He tries to kiss me but i just dodged the kisses "STOP" Chris kept saying while trying to kiss me i stop moving and Chris picks on my lips i laugh and kiss him for a while...I try to move away from Chris but just can't "Chris let me go"I say "No"He says kissing me...We keep kissing each other until we heard the door open Chris stopped and let's go of me "I cane to guy Ezequiel his Shots"The nurse said i hear Ezequiel cry...I hug Chris and just had my face close to Christopher's chest...I don't hear crying anymore and see Ezequiel asleep well it was 8pm so I guess he feel asleep...Anyways i laid on Chris and felt his hands around me i was warm and fell asleep on him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry ik its a short chapter but im busy and tomorrow i get to pick up my glasses😊then hopefully ill get to see my bad spelling lmao jk anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️
*Love yall❤️😊