Returning back

•Aileen's POV•
We got up and got ready...It was a slow morning...
•30 minutes later•
I hugged Yoandri "Thnx a lot for letting us come it was amazing"i say as i hug him...We get an uber and Drive to the Airport we get on board and take out seats
•3hours later•
it was a bit of a long trip...but we made it... we took a uber home and we all fell asleep
•1Hour later•
We wake up and i hear Lilith knocking on the door Christopher runs up to the door and un locks it lili comes in and runs to our bed..."Can i get up with you?"She asked as i pull her up..She laid in between me and Chris...we snuggled together...i get up and we walked out...we ran down the stairs and got stopped by Erick..."No running"...we roll our eyes and smile we sit and eat breakfast..."What are we doing today?"I asked..."Not much,we start school tomorrow"Maria said..."Ughhh"i say finishing my pancake..."ima go upstairs and get my clothing ready for tomorrow..."i say walking upstairs...i enter my room and look at my clothes..
Like it was the first day of school i really didn't care

I went for something natural...I walked out and went to see Ezequiel...Its been a while...Looked like he could already crawl a bit...mhm Ezequiel was a fat baby yeah but smiled a lot what a cheerful kid...
•5hours later•
Later that day me and Chris went to Walmart...we bought some drinks and about two movies we went home and called everyone to the living room...We watched a movie and then we all went to our rooms..me and Chris went to our room and watched our last movie..."Aileen"Chris said looking at me..."Yeah"I said hugging him tighter..."Kiss meeeee"Chris whined...i give Chris a long lasting kiss..."How about we stop the movie and take a quick shower"Chris suggested..."But-"Chris cut me off and carried me to our bathroom...He sat me down on the sink and started to tale off my clothing...He kissed my stomach...,and i took off his shirt...The water was running it was beautiful...We got in the shower...As Chris kissed my body i washed my hair as i moaned...Chris gets off his knees and gets up he kisses me and smiles i turn around and let Chris hug me from behind...As the water went through us both it felt like a relaxing massage...We got out and changed into our pajamas a.K.a a bra and a underwear for Chris it was only Boxers i dried my hair and laid down...While Chris was brushing his hair...I played back the movie and we both snuggled and watched...
•1 hour later•
I turned off the T.V and had but on my alarm...
•5:24am•(The next morning)
I was brushing my hair and was doing my make up..."Chris"i say waking him up..."Yeah"He said getting up and walking to the bathroom..."Ya?"i said..."Yeah let me change..."Ok,Hurry up Chris"i say walking out i see Maria and Lilith..."Wheres Caden?"i asked..."Ill tell you later..."Maria said as she wiped her tear...I walk into Erick's room and see Rebecca getting ready..."Where's Erick"i asked..."He went to go leave Ezequiel with your mom"Rebecca said as she got up and changed...i went with Joel and Raquel i found them making out on the hallway..."Ummm"i say as the both snapped out and stared...."Damn,Sorry...Keep eating each other i guess"i said as i went with Zabdiel and Richard..."Holaaaa?"i say as i see everyone behind me and ready to go..."Oh ok we all tale out cars and leave..."i say as we all walk out the house...
•At School•
We walk in and take go to our lockers...I saw Julie and just ignored her.."Hey brat..."Julie said...i turn around and try to walk away the force that Julie had,Had me on the same position i was in..."What do you want"i ask rolling my eyes..."Dont roll your eyes at me!"Julie said raising her voice..."ok im leaving now"I say walking away and walked into my classroom
•At lunch•
I sat went to get my tray and started walking to The "Squad" i sat next to Chris..."Welp How's everyones day?"Erick asked hugging Rebecca..."Ehh"i say..."What do you mean "Ehh","Erick said..."Well i sorta got bullied by Julie but next time The Savage Bitch will return..."I say turning around to look at Julie..."Damn Girlll"Zabdiel said...i looked at him deeply "Oh im sorry!"He said as he ran to Barbara..."Myyyy Babyyyyy mad!"Chhris said giving me a hug..."Im not mad im just saying..."I say kissing him..."Ok got you"Chris said not letting go of me..."Well next class we'll all be together so get ready babyyy"Richard said getting up as we all followed....We got to our class and i felt save Even Though i saw Julie giving me the Pissed off face...,I felt ok...I sat Next to Chris while the others surrounded the Circular table...We looked at the board
•50minutes laterrrrr•
We walk out of class and go to our lockers..."Why are you with him?"I turned around and saw Julie..."Because i love him,What the fuck do you want me to do use him cuz im not up for that..."I said...Julie slammed my lockers door and left...I walked out the school..."Hey guys come on lets go"i say as i walk to the car...
•At the house•
"Ughhhhh finally!"Erick says and he jumps on the couch...."Rebecca and Maria can i go pick up the kids,Well can i go?"I asked..."Yeah sure"Both girls say..."Okayyyyy lets goooo"I say as i run to Maria's Car...We get to the Daycare center and see The kids i run up to Lilith And hug her...She hugs back..."Im gonna go get my Bookbag"Lilith said...i walk over to Ezequiel he's ready to go...I carry him to the car as the Girls get things ready i sit in between the kids...
•12Minutes later...•
We get home Exhausted i walk to my room and See Chris with a Towel on his Waist😳😶
~~~~~~~~~~
😝Hi....Hehehe have a wonderful Saturday