Just chilling

•Aileen's POV•
•3:03AM•
I wake up and used the bathroom...i walk outside and lay on the grass..."AILEEN!"i heard,I get up and walk in,It was Chris..."Yes"I say..."Why aren't you in bed!,Go to bed now!"Chris said..."Ughhh fine"I said walking upstairs...
•Later that Morning•
"Ughh"I said walking back and forth..."Hurry up!"I say...i look at my reflection and see a Stomach Starting to grow..."C~chris"i said walking back to the door..."Yes?"He replied..."Im growing more of a stomach......."Yeah of course Aileen 20 Weeks already..."Chris said touching my stomach..."Ok i guess"i removed Christopher's hand and walked to the bathroom...
•15Minutes later•
I walk out and change into a onesie

I walk down the stairs and see everyone minus Zabdiel and Richard

I walk down the stairs and see everyone minus Zabdiel and Richard..."Stomach showing Girl!"Rebecca said...Everyone looks at her..."Damn sorry..."She says walking up to me..."Come on sit..."She said sitting me in the middle of Erick and Chris..."Love you little sis"Erick said giving me a kiss..."Love you too"I say hugging him..."Chris"I said putting my feet on his leg..."Yes..."He replied..."I want a Iced coffee..."I say..."This is the time Aileen starts to ask for a lot of food..."Johann said laughing...Maria gives him a little of a pinch...."Ay sorry,Damn"Johann said carrying Lilith..."k"Chris said getting up,I stretch out and lay on Erick's Leg...We watched T.V until Chris came and say down with me he hugged me and was touching my stomach 24/7 i thought that Chris might go crazy Knowing were gonna have Twins...Chris gets a call and answers in front of us..."Yeah,Shes perfectly fine"Chris said playing with my hair..."Ok thanks bye"Chris said smiling...I kiss him and we continue to watch T.V...
•20Minutes Later•
The walking dead was on and we were all in it...Until i felt my eyes getting heavy and randomly knocked out...
•Erick's POV•
"Chris Aileen ya esta dormida..."I said "Ah ok"Chris said carrying her upstairs..."I dont think Chris is gonna come back"Joel said..."Yeah,He's exited
for those twins.."Johann said..."Yep,He's doing great"I said...
•Christopher's POV•
I lay Aileen down and lay with her...,So i just watch T.V Upstairs...I decided to feel Aileen's stomach and randomly started talking.."Hola mis bebés ...Yo soy Chris tu papá"I said kissing her stomach..."Los quiero mis niños o niñas oh los dos...."I said...
~~~~~~~~~~~
.......Wonderful
Hahaha(Btw wont be updating for a while!)So i recommend to check out becky_cruz and RaquelPozo3 check out THE BOOK THEYRE AMAZING,Better than mine for sure!😜
Love y'all