Back to school...

•Aileen's POV•
•5:43AM•
"Chris wake up"i said patting his back..."QUE PASO,DID UR WATER BREAK"Chris said jumping out..."Nooo WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS I ONLY HAVE FIVE MONTHS!"i said getting up..."Sorrrrrryyyyy"Chris said...I walk in the bathroom and take a shower...
•28Minutes•
I walk out and change

"You look stunning in that outfit"Chris said walking in the bathroom

"You look stunning in that outfit"Chris said walking in the bathroom...i dry my hair and walk downstairs to get a granola bar..."Hey sis"Erick said..."Hey"I say sitting down..."You look wonderful"Erick said smiling..."Ok w.e,Anyaway your staying home today till Wednesday.."i said walking upstairs..."THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!"I heard Erick say..."NP"i screamed back..."ERICK UR GONNA TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS!"Rebecca said..."FINE!"Erick said sitting on the couch..."Chris"I said..."YA!"Chris replied..."Can i get my make up bag?"I asked..."Yeah walk in...!"Chris said screaming out...I walk in the bathroom and see Chris winking at me with a towel on his waist..."K?"i grab my make up bag and walked out...I sit down and do my make up...
•At school•
I sit down in class and feel my stomach growling...I look at the clock...I raise my hand..."Yes?"My teacher said..."May i go to the bathroom?"I asked..."Yes,Yes you may"...I walk out and text Raquel...
A:Wanna go eat something??
R:Aileen were in school
A:Yes or no?!
R:Fine wait for me at the car...
I walk outside and walk to the car...
•4Minutes Later•
I see Raquel running out...
We get in the car and drive to our nearest Restaurant...Which was a Zacatacos...."Wanna eat tacos?"Raquel asked..."No...."I said..."Then?"Raquel says parking..."I want a simple ice cream"i said..."Ohml ok ok"Raquel said as she starts to drive again....We get to a Ice Cream shop and i get a banana split with a extra scup of Strawberry Ice cream,While Raquel gets a two scup cone...We pay and eat our ice cream while driving to school....By the time Raquel parked i finished my banana split...I felt my stomach and burped...."You definitely full"Raquel said laughing as we walk out the car....At the time it was Lunch time So we saw everyone sitting and eating..."Aileen!"Chris said running to me,He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek...."Love you"I said..."I love you moreeeee"Chris said walking me to sit down....I felt someone glance at me...I turn around and see it Was obviously 🙄 Julie....Lunch finished and we walked to our class Maria was with me while i went to the bathroom...."Hola holaa"Julie said patting my head...."Dont touch me"I said looking at her through the mirror...."Why not princess"She asked laughing....Maria stepped in and told Julie to leave but instead Maria got pushed to the wall...Julie had a pocket knife..."Well...,I have no choice cuz Chris and everyone else ARE only mine"Julie said getting close with the Knife...She gives me a wink then a smile...Maria was knocked out...I couldn't do much...I turn around and push Julie luckily Zabdiel was at the boys bathroom..."ZABDIEL"I scream entering the boys bathroom...."Oh shit god damn,Wtf Aileen"Zabdiel said..."Julie...Kill....,Help"I said...."Aileen your out of-"Zabdiel was stopped...."Aileen?!?"Julie said walking in the bathroom..."Oh shittttt"Zabdiel said..."Aileen get in the bathroom with me and just close the door...."Zabdiel said i did what i was told...Julie ran to the door but it was late....The door was already closed she was screaming...."Dont cry"Zabdiel said..."Im tired"I said looking up at him...."We'll have to be here for a while...."Zabdiel said...Zabdiel sat on the toilet....I was out of breath so i sat on Zabdiel's lap for a little....I randomly feel my stomach hurt...."Um"I said..."Everything ok?"Zabdiel asked..."Yes yeah"I said relaxing on Zabdiel's lap..."Now we keep waiting"I said as Julie screamed....i got sick and tired and texted Chris...
A:BABEEE IM IN THE BOYS BATHROOM PLESE HELP
C:...
A:😉
C:OMY🏃🏃
"Wow"Zabdiel said...."What its one way on making him get here faster"I said turning off my phone..."I guess"Zabdiel said..."AILEEN!,I HAVE A CONDOM ON ME LETS DO DIS!"Chris said..."😳,Hahaaaah"I said...Zabdiel chuckled..."Julie?"Chris said getting close..."WHAT!"She said walking to him...."Get the fuck out!"Chris said...Zabdi whispers to me "Aileen ima get out and well carry her out...,Just make sure to close the door"I nodded ...Zabdiel got out and carried Julie out Julie was screaming so loud..."Aileen!"Chris said..."Im here"I opened the door and saw Chris i immediately hugged him and cried on his shoulder..."Its ok baby"Chris said giving me a kiss on the forehead...I sniff and wipe my tears..."What the fuck happened?"Joel said walking in and running to me..."Nothing dont worry about it"I said..."But we have to get Maria!"I said running to the girls restroom...Maria was on the floor..."O my"Joel said getting close to Maria..."Ughh"Joel said carrying her outside..."Can we just go home"I said as i cry..."Yes we may..."The two boys said..."Lets go mami"Chris said hugging me from behind...
•At home•
I walk in with tears and see Erick playing with the kids..."Mami?"Lilith said..."Joel please take her to her room"I said as i turn back to lilith..."Mami is tired she needs rest ok"I said hugging her..."Ok"She said i smiled and sat by Erick..."Please Dont let me go"I said looking at Erick..."I wont"Erick said hugging me..."Im sorta tired"I said clearing my tears..."Chris can u stay with the kids?"I asked..."Sure Mami"He said as me and Erick go to my room and sleep on my bed..."I miss these days"I said as i laid next to Erick...Erick played with my hair and i fell asleep....
•Erick's POV•
Aileen fell asleep and i walked out the room...I walk down stairs and tell Chris to go with Aileen..."Chris you may go sleep with her"I said as i sit with Lilith...."Ok"Chris said...
•Christopher's POV•
I walk upstairs and see Aileen laying down..."Ayy mi mami"I said as i just watch Aileen snuggling with Her giant teddy bear....I lay with her and watch T.V....
•Later that day•
I woke up and see Aileen still sleeping...So i walk down stairs and see Everyone sitting down watching a movie..."Ehh"I said so i walk back upstairs and lay with my Queen....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyyy im at MX yassss
Hehehe
Love yall
•~Like~Comment~•