Loving helps

•Chris POV•
I wake up and do my shits (Lmao)
I walk out and see everyone i wait till everyone leaves...I see Aileen come down...I hear my phone ring...
•23minutes later•
"Ugh...Guys"I say everyone pays attention to me "We got invited to a party..."I say...The girls leave and get ready...
•Aileen's POV•
"AYE!,REBECCA GIMME MY MASCARA BACK!"I say running into the bathroom..."Fine!"Rebecca says..."What am i gonna have on!"I say..."Ugh...Something to look nice!"The girls say...
I turn around and just look around...I get an Idea and just think...We pick our clothes and finish our final touches...While the guys just laugh and say silly sh*t...
We change...

(Lets just say i had that on,XD)•AT THE PARTYYYY•We knock and walk in,the guys left and,

•AT THE PARTYYYY•
We knock and walk in,the guys left and, ...Ezequiel and Lilith where with the babysitter...We walked and found some hotties ( 😝 ) we each were flirting with one of the guys...The girls stopped when they saw Erick and the rest of the guys I didn't bother stopping cuz i was single...The hugged me and i hugged back....The guy started touching my waist...I just winked at him and walked away..."What the hell was that..."Erick says...I looked at chris and it looked like he was on his last nerve...."Ah don't worry about it"I say as we leave the guys and walk away...We start doing shots but Rebecca was the one having more than us...Erick came in and well she had to stop...Erick was just looking around...We left Erick cuz he was watching the people play games and whatever else...We found the guys again...They all winked and flexed...We gave a bite lip and just kept walking...We found a pound that was alone...We sat down and we all took a pick...I got up and started doing a Musical.Ly I posted it and sat down...My phone ranged I rolled up my eyes and smiled...We laughed and went back...We passed by the guys and sat down to talk with them we walked around...I knew Chris was trying to flirt with me...But i just ignored...I really didn't pay attention even though Chris made me laugh...He would pick my lips and hug me we've done many things...I know deep inside i still have feelings for him... 
~Two hours later~
We danced all night till The guys found us...We ignored and danced...The flexing hot guy😂 Came at me and started dancing with me,We got close to eachother and kept dancing...We got drunk and~
•The Next Day•
I woke up and saw a body next to me...I cleaned my eyes and got up....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DA END!
Lol only for this chapter...
;3
K ugh Till next time!
(ill be updating every week😁,So once a week)