Almost Home

•Aileen's POV•
I walk get up and see this guy staring at me...I open the bathroom door and walk in.."What a creep"I say looking at my self...About 6 minutes later I walked out and sat on Chris while he slept I got comfortable and slept...(Again smh)
•Rebecca's POV•
I walk around the park with ezequiel on the stroller...And start to jog...
•Maria's POV•
"Johannnnnn"Lilith said..."Come find meee"Johann said... Lilith walked to the kitchen and found Johann eating cookies.."Uh oh,you little cookie monster,I found u"Lili said hugging Johann...
•Raquel's POV•
"Joel keep going!" (😑 They have nothing else to do)
•Erick's POV•
I miss Rebecca and my baby ezequiel...One more day and we'll be arriving soon...And hopefully go back two weeks later😖...I decide to facecall Rebecca before crossing the boarder...(after crossing no internet connection is available)
-Hours Later-
Aileen wakes up and I see her whipping her eyes..."Sis can u come" I said as Aileen stands up and sits next to me..."I love you"I say hugging her tightly..."Um ok?"
Aileen says looking confused.."How's the baby?"
I ask..."Ugh fuck I don't even know..I'm guessing it's alright"Aileen Replied as she feels her stomach "Whatchu gonna name it"I asked..."I don't know"Aileen said..."If it's a boy name it Miguel"I said smiling,"aye tu con tu Pinche Miguel"Aileen said leaving back to her seat..."What if it's a girl?" I said..."I might call her Mariana "Aileen said...I looked at her in confusion....Why would she want to call her after her "Best friend" Weird...I didn't move on the conversation so I stayed quiet...
•Aileens POV•
I wanted to name my daughter (ofc if I have one) Mariana...Reminded me of my supposedly best friend...Can't believe she tried to kidnap me....😓...It was horrible,Let me Explain 😢
*Flashbacks*
"Mariana what kind of popsicle would you want"💀,I asked smiling..."A blueberry popsicle"Mariana said looking at her phone..."Oh ok..."I said paying I turned around and didn't see Mariana I sat down and waited...Five minutes later Mariana came back...,"Hey Where were you?"I asked...,"I had to make a call"Ah Alright-"
*Flashback over*
"We are making a stop Please walk out safely"They announced
We walk out and use the bathrooms...Chris was standing at my right side while Erick was on his phone,"No internet connection"Erick said 💀,"Mijo we crossed the boarder, why you trying to get Mexican Internet 💀it's like stealing"Chris said..."Boi STFU,ur slow" Erick said paying for his coffee..We waited a couple of minutes and decided to go back...It was night so it was cold...We sat and started staring at the window...."One more day?"Erick asked,"Idk don't ask me"I said..."Alright"Erick said falling asleep...Chris had his head on my shoulder so I felt hotness 💕//Warmness,I smiled and forgot my flashback....
*3:35am*
"wake up you have arrived to your destination,Make sure to contact your family that you are here"As they announced things,I was waking up the guys.."Wake up we leave in five minutes!"
Chris woke up screaming "WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU HAVING MY BABY?!",*face palm*,"Shut up"I said as everyone stared at us...Erick woke up and got our things ready, Minutes passed and we arrived..., Walking out the bus while people stared and Chuckled behind our backs..., Its was 4: 35Am and I called a taxi...., A taxi came &.... it was little.... Somehow we were able to fit🤘, Getting home......, We walked to the door way and Knocked... "Hola?" said my Aunt look through the window door.... "Ah ola mijaaa, entre" She said greeting us in side...., we didn't really talk.... but feel asleep..., We were so tired of sleeping in the bus that we just sat and knocked out....
*The next day*
I wake up to 'Calibre 50' ..."wait what" I say whipping my eyes...., "Aileen wake up...., We have to take a shower come on" Chris says grabbing my bra & underwear with my clothing...Chris grabs my hand and pulls me inside with him.... While I just rest my head on his shoulder...., Somehow he managed to take off my clothes and have me in the shower with him..., While showering I feel asleep standing.... Chris washed my hair and cleaned my body.... even put lotion and brushed my hair.... when I woke up I was wearing...,

I got up and saw Erick using his phone

I got up and saw Erick using his phone.... walked around and saw everyone smiling while having Chris in the middle....
------------
Alright..... Im sorry for not posting... Ill try my best next time!
Thnx for reading❤️