When you Can't get your love back

•Aileen's POV•
I wake up and see Erick and Chris by my side..I get up and do my things i change into a red mini Dress with my red Converse,I do my hair blah blah blah...
•1Hour later
I finished and just walked out i also stopped by the kitchen to get something to eat i got what i needed and went to the car...I drove to the nearest park and sat down...I watched the birds fly and disappear...They sang and sang until the kids and there parents came in... I heard familiar voices...I saw Rebecca and Ezequiel with Maria and Lilith,Lilith ran to the jungle gym...Maria and Rebecca came over to me...Rebecca handed over Ezequiel to me...I looked at him and remembered All the moments Me and Chris had together...It was nice knowing,That i still have memories,memories of him,I think about Chris and remember all the old day and how our relationship went...Those memories made me grow a smile..."Smiling huh...What are you thinking about?"Rebecca asked me I didn't answer and ignored..I gave Rebecca Ezequiel and got in my car...I drove to the Ice Cream shop and got ice cream of course...I ordered Strawberry Ice cream...I paid and stared at the cashier He was hot...He smirked and i just gave him a smile i walked away and sat down...
•About 5minutes later•
I walk out the IceCream shop and headed to my car...I went home and fell asleep in the guest room
•Chris POV•
I hear Aileen walk in but randomly i hear nothing...I look around and see Aileen in the living room i sit on one of the chairs and stair at Aileen sleep...I think about her...I think about every moment...When we went to New York,Had some special things...Too much to remember...I see Erick walk in and smiles at me...I take off my shirt and lay by Aileen...She snuggles with me and i smile...My eyes got heavy and i fell asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AILEEN WHAT HAPPENED?!?
Well guys um I decided to take a week Break...Dont you think I deserve it come on you guys know i do...Anyways this one is short i will replace the days i missed and I'll probably update soon!Stay up to that
Love ya'll❤️❤️❤️