"I think he likes you"

Why did you insist on five more minutes of sleep this morning? Stupid, stupid! You made your way down the hall speed walking and checking your book bag for anything missing. As you turn into your classroom and look up your face runs into something. Of course, let me guess. He turns around slightly but enough for you to see the smirk on his face. Yuta. Yuta is this boy in your class that some day randomly decided to get on your nerves. Now everyday he HAS to find a new way to annoy you. If it isn't taking my eraser even though he does NO WORK then it's calling me over just to say "hi", there is no end to his banter.

"You're late y/n," he says making his way to his seat.

"I'm not in the mood for your teasing Yuta, I swear someday I'm going to-" you tell him and the teacher walks in.

"Y/N, don't disrupt my class today young lady, I've about had enough of you and Yuta." Oh and another thing, he always gets you in trouble! Every teacher that you both have has told you off, which is 4/8 teachers. You look back at him with a glare and he kept that annoying smile of his plastered on his face. He's never phased, ugh!

Once the bell to your next class rung you almost ran out of the classroom in order to avoid whatever Yuta was planning on doing next. Your best friend waved her hand at you and you smiled in relief.

"Hey Myra, what's up?"

"Nothing much-" she stops talking and watches as someone passes by. You look to see who she was staring at. It's Yuta.

"I think I'm in love y/n," she says with a large smile on her face.

"That's what you say about every guy," you cross your arms and begin to walk faster.

"Not true!" She yells and runs to catch up with you. You walk into your next class and your smile drops the moment you see Yuta sitting in your usual seat. He waves at you and leans his head on his hand. You scoff and sit in the front of the class room. He was not about to get to you. Your best friend sits with you. She looks behind you and begins to nudge your arm.

"He's staring at you."

"Let him stare."

"No but he's really not taking his eyes off you."

"I don't care Myra."

"But I think he wants to tell you something." Your patience went out the window. You turned with swift speed and shouted "What?!"

"Y/n, Yuta stop flirting all the time! It's every class!" the teacher yells. Your face went hot, students began to giggle and go "oooo". You slowly turned to your best friend who avoided eye contact with you and "focused intensely" on her textbook. Someone give me a sign why I shouldn't give up right now? Yuta chuckled at your reaction.

"You know what? Yuta, y/n, I want both of you to partner up for the semester project, hopefully the both of you will get sick of each other and I won't have to hear from you." Your teacher exclaims. I give up. Yuta smiles immediately finally getting an excuse to have you two alone. You turned to look at Yuta and he just kept smiling at you, a devious plan behind that smile. You sighed and laid your head on your desk.

The lunch bell rang and you lifelessly gathered your belongings.

"I'm so so sorry y/n please forgive me!" Myra begged. Suddenly your phone was snatched from your hand and your head snapped up at the person.

"Give it back," you groaned and Yuta just typed away. You stood up and tried to snatch it back but he just outstretched his arm far enough that you can't reach. You began to jump for your phone but he just kept typing away. He finished and lowered his hand down to you. You hadn't noticed how close you got to him to get your phone back until you made eye contact. Yuta's heart skipped a beat when he met your eyes, how long has he wanted to have you be inches from his face. Damn she's beautiful. His eyes seemed to show a different emotion you haven't seen before, and you just panicked and almost fell back trying to move away. "Meet me after school, I put my number and address in your phone." His eyes turned devious again.

"And why would I do that?" You ask as he throws his book bag over his shoulder. He walks towards you and smiles "Don't you want to get this project over with?" He's right I do want to get this done quickly. As he walks to the door he stops and turns around on his heel, "Oh and by the way," you look back up at him "you look cute when you're flustered," your eyes widen and your face heats up again. He smiles and winks to you before twirling back around leaving the classroom.

"I think he likes you," Myra says only to get a glare in return.

-----------

I hope everyone enjoys this! Please lmk of any errors! Also please leave comments on what you think! Thanks for reading.