Help

You sat with his mother and found out so much.

She was diagnosed with cancer and was forced to stop working and start going to the hospital for treatments. The treatments were costly but Yuta did his very best to help her working three part time jobs. But it wasn't enough. He took out loans for both his house bills and hospital bills. He wasn't able to pay them off so they (loan sharks) made a deal with him. He has to work for them and they'll continue to pay for the house and hospital as his pay.

"They're vicious y/n, when they first came to collect their money they broke two of his ribs."

Tears streamed down your eyes, your breathing became hitched and you just looked at the floor. Why didn't he tell you about any of this? You could've helped him.

"Where is he Ms. Nakamoto?" She shook her head.

"He comes to visit me sometimes but it isn't the same day and maybe it can take another week. He doesn't visit me until his wounds heal..."

"I'm going to your house and I'll wait for him there." She nods and hands you keys.

"Help him please."

You give her one last hug and drive back to the house. Walking inside you felt the emptiness. In the living room there was a small couch which was stained with what you feared was blood. On the coffee table laid out was a first aid kit which probably made the past worry a fact. You walked past the living room into a bedroom. You flickered the light on only to see a mess. There was clothes on the floor, his bed sheets a mess. You sat on his bed, tears trying to pry their way out of your eyes. You opened the drawer of his nightstand and saw a mess of mail. They were all hospital bills, house electricity bills etc. Under the mess a photo poked out. You slid it out from under and covered your mouth the moment you saw what it was. It was a photo you and Yuta took on one of your dates back in high school. You cried and cried. You missed him more than you imagined and now you worried for him more than you imagined.

"Yuta," you cried. In all this mess, he still has one memory of me. 

After deciding to stop torturing yourself you walk into the kitchen and checked his fridge. He had some soiled fruits and bread. What the hell what does he eat??  

You decided to do some grocery shopping for him. It was late but from what his mother told you he doesn't come home early and he might not even come home tonight. You arrived at his place with bags of food and placed them on the counter.

His bedroom door was open, you remember closing it before you left...

Is he home?!

You swallowed your saliva and made your way slowly to his room. As you walked into his room you saw a man laying on the bed. You stepped closer and saw that it was Yuta. He wore a completely black suit with a black undershirt. His hair was sticking up in every direction. He was fast sleep. He had bruises on his face and dry blood on his lips.

"Oh Yuta..." you say and get on your knees next to his bed.

"His eyes opened slightly and he smiled.

"Y/n..." he groaned and grabbed your arm. His hand made its way to your cheek. 

"Y/n" he says in a hushed tone again and he lifts his head to kiss you. He then winched at the pain.

"Ouch, that hurts." he says and the lays down. You sat there frozen, that was the first time in three years that you've kissed Yuta. In a sudden movement he sat up quickly.

"Wait if this was a dream that wouldn't have hurt." he says as he turns to look at you. You froze as you can clearly now see the face of the man you dearly missed for three years.

"Yuta."

-----

excuse any mistakes its 4am over here and im tryna write this as quick as possible. Well here ya go I'll be sure to write more tonight! 

Comment and don't forget to follow me guys!!

Things are getting SPICY