The Last Chapter

A year later...

"Okay but Yuta what is the surprise?" You ask him as he takes you by the hand. He doesn't respond instead he takes you under a tree and as you circle the tree a familiar blanket is laid out with plates, food, a bottle of champagne, and some roses .

"Yuta!" you respond smiling at the surprise.

"I tried my best don't hate it okay?" he says and sits down while holding your hand, you follow seconds after.

"I have made your favorite food, I bought your favorite drink, and bought your favorite roses."

"Okay Yuta what's going on?" You ask and he smiles.

"I got a raise at work!" he exclaims and you squeal immediately. You through your arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"That's so great Yuta! I knew they would give you the raise!" You respond and he nods.

"Which means I can finally give you this."

Yuta gets on one knee, he puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a little black box. Your heart was racing and your mind wasn't processing what was going on.

"Y/n, we've been through some shit together, but all of that bad stuff is non existent when I'm with you, I want to tease you for the rest of my life like I did back in high school, I want to love you for the rest of my life as I do now. Will you marry me?" he asks and you're totally speechless. The ring was beautiful, simple, with a diamond in the middle and leafs framing the diamond giving the impression that the diamond was a rose.

"Yes, Yuta, I've wanted this for so long." You respond and he puts the ring on your finger and almost immediately after he cups your face going for a kiss. A kiss so passionate you guys completely forgot you were in public. As he pulls away from the kiss he grabs the champaigne and pours it into two glasses.

"Cheers to us?" He says and you nervously nod. You clink the glasses but dont drink.

"What's wrong? Don't you love this drink?" Yuta asks and you nod.

"I- I do, but I don't think I should drink it."

"I've seen you chug this shit." Yuta responds and you sigh.

"Yuta... Lets just say I'm really glad you got that raise because we're going to need the extra money for another mouth..." Yuta looked at you weird and you almost saw the light bulb above his head shine the moment he realized.

"You're pregnant?" he asks and you nod, very weary of how he would react. Yuta gets up and you see him walk away. Your heart sank but then were shocked to see him come back. He was circling the tree, mumbling something.

"Yuta what the heck are you say-"

"I'm gonna be a dad, and you're gonna be a mom." he says and you nod softly. He then gets on his knees in front of you and embraces you. You hear him sniffle and realize, HE'S CRYING?

"We're pregnant!" he says holding you tightly. He pulls away and begins to kiss you all over your face.

"I love you, thank you, thank you." He says and you smile brighter than ever.

"I can't believe I love you this much Yuta."

"Yeah well believe it, you're having my baby."

"And we're getting married."

------------

This is the ending for the two idiots that fell in love in high school. They will now continue their journey as parents and then as grandparents. Hope you enjoyed reading! I love all the comments I will always remember this support. You guys have made me laugh so much and you guys are the reason I continue to write. 

Thank you so much and again sorry that this is so late.