Goodbye

"Yuta I-"

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asks and you froze yet again. Why else would you be here?

"Your mom told me everything Yuta, I can help you-"

"Leave..." he said softly. You move towards him and he moves away.

"Yuta please don't make me leave," your tears begin to roll out of your eyes. Yuta looks at you from the side of his eye and then looks away.

"Since it's 2am you can stay, it's not safe to go home alone..."

"Look at me Yuta."

"No."

"Oh so you won't look at me but you'll kiss me?"

"That was an accident!" he argues while turning to face you.

"Made you look," you respond with a smirk. He looks at you for a moment then he laughs.

"Nothing about you has changed." He says looking down with a soft smile.

"But a lot about you has changed Yuta."

"Y/n it's dangerous to be with me now, just let me do what I have to do, I'll be fine."

"LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND TELL ME YOU'RE FINE ONE MORE TIME YUTA AND I SWEAR!" I explode at him.

"You can't even kiss me without being in pain Yuta."

"Yes I can." he says and then he leaned in towards you and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was desperate, the kiss was something we both needed. He moved closer to you and put more force into the kiss. You can taste the iron from the blood on his lips. You put your hand on his chest and move away.

"You see?" he says in a huff. "I can kiss you just fine."

"Yuta you're bleeding, so shut up and let me take care of you." He touches his lips and notices the blood on your lips. He wipes the blood from your lips. You get goosebumps at his touch. You grab the first aid kit that laid on his coffee table and walked back into his bed room. He took off his shirt to put on a tee shirt. You noticed bruises and scars and wince at the sight. Yuta looked at your grimaced expression and looked to the ground embarrassed that you saw. He was going to change his pants but he thought that over after remembering he had a couple more scars. 

As he sat on the bed he started "So what are you doing in Osaka?"

"I'm starting my junior year of university here." He smiled.

"That's great! You were always so worried about getting accepted to college." 

"Yeah..." things became quiet. It was an awkward silence as you put ointment on his scars. You wanted to tell him off, you wanted to kiss him some more. It was frustrating to say the least.

"How much money do you need Yuta?" you asked him and he turned away from you.

"Don't."

"Yuta I want to help you! I don't want you to be going through this!" his face became hard.

"I will NOT be taking your money," he fought back.

"If it was me you would sell your organs to help me so why can't I do the same for you?!" you snapped.

"Because I CAN'T OKAY?!" he yelled.

"Yuta please, we can figure this out, I already have a job I can put some aside for you, you can live with me and we can split the rent, please," you begged. His face went dark and he just sighed.

"No." 

You were fuming with anger. You want to help him so bad.

"FINE THEN YUTA!" you yelled and you stood up, grabbed a pen and jotted down your address on a piece of paper.

"If you ever decide to stop being so damn stubborn you can come visit me, if not this is the last time I will be seeing you, I can't stand seeing you like this." You choke on the last sentence and grab your bag and walk out. Yuta follows you.

"Y/n, it's late stay with me..." he says softly and you yank your arm from his grip.

"Stop." and as you begin to walk away some more he hugs you from behind.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." he says into your shoulder. You turn around and move your face towards his. With a hand on his cheek you softly placed your lips onto his, making sure not to hurt him. A couple tears left your eyes as you say "Goodbye."

----

guys don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW me!! I love love love reading your comments it encourages me to continue writing so please dont forget to comment on parts that you find funny or sad etc. I love you guys !! Sorry that the story is angsty and for all the angst fans you're welcome ;)