Sweet

You waiting for him at a park. What is taking this boy so long?  It's been a week since your first kiss with Yuta. You two are officially dating. It isn't very awkward for you since it isn't your first time dating but Yuta... is surprisingly clingy. He's always... doing skin ship with you.

"Baaabbbbeeee, im sorry im sorry im sorry." He repeats as he pecks your cheek with every "sorry".

"Yuta if you don't-" he moves away quickly before you even finish the sentence. He then quickly pecks your cheek one last time followed by another sorry and he stood up running. You began to chase him.

"I SWEAR YUTA, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVER KISS ME AGAIN!" You yell and Yuta stops dead in his tracks.

"What?" He asks with a terrified expression and you smile. You turn on your heels and walk away.

"Nononononononono," he begins to say as he runs towards you.

"Don't do that to me, I love you," he says with a pout. You stay quiet and continue walking away.

"FINE. I'll never touch you again either!" He snaps and you smirk knowing that he is lying to himself.

"I'll find a girlfriend that'll let me touch her!" He yells and you stop walking and turn to him.

"GO FIND HER THEN!" You begin to walk even faster away and suddenly your heart drops when you notice Yuta isn't following you anymore. Did he really leave?  You look around trying not to be obvious. He was no where to be seen. You roll your eyes and continue to walk. Your mind was filled with him, was I too mean? Should I just let him kiss me? Then suddenly Yuta showed up in front of you.

"Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks and you freeze then laugh.

"Yuta you scared me!" You say then pull him in for a hug. Then you pull on his ear and whisper "If you ever think of leaving me you're dead." Yuta laughs and hugs you tightly.

"Never."

That promise... didn't last long.