Our Perfect Place

"I'm right aren't I??" he says with a smirk.

"I-I don't know," you reply and Yuta looks at you with a puzzled expression.

"You don't know??" he asks with a chuckle. She's so cute... You blush and hide your face under the covers.

"I don't know!" you yell and he laughs. He tugs on the covers but you hold them over your face.

"Okay Ms. I don't know, I'm going to leave you to rest. I don't know isn't a no and I'm happy about that." Yuta then leaves and you slowly remove the covers from your face. Your heart races as you think of what will happen if you say you do like him. I can't say it.

The next morning you attempted to walk on your sprained ankle, everyone else was getting breakfast and you were hungry. You wanted to go get some. The moment you put even a little bit of weight on your ankle you whined. It hurt so much, your entire body hurt from last night.

"What are you doing?" a voice from behind says and you turn around only to see Doyoung. You were a bit disappointed it wasn't Yuta.

"Lay down! You shouldn't be walking!" he exclaimed helping you back on the bed. As you laid down he smiled.

"I brought you breakfast, you must've been hungry," the moment he mentioned food your face lit up.

"Really?? How'd you know?? Ah you're the best," you exclaim with your thumb up. Doyoung smiled widely and brought out a table to eat with you. You laughed and had fun with Doyoung but... you were starting to notice how different you felt when you were with Doyoung versus being with Yuta. It's a weird feeling you get with Yuta, a feeling you can't explain.

"I'm going to go now, get your rest, don't try walking on your own!" He says with a wave and you wave back smiling.

"Thank you for the food!" You exclaim as he leaves.

Not five minutes after he leaves Yuta walks in scoffing.

"Wow you're the best Doyoung!" he exclaims in a high pitch mocking tone. How'd he hear that??

"As if I hadn't thought about bringing you food... I was just a bit slower!" Yuta says and you smile. He's so cute...

"It's not Doyoung's fault he has longer legs!" you exclaim back with a smile on your face.

"WHAT?? I have longer legs what are you talking about!? You blind??" Yuta yells completely offended. You giggle at his little fit.

"Okay okay, you have... skinnier legs?" you tease and Yuta widens his mouth and eyes.

"SKINNY? Look at this muscle!" he says while flexing his legs. You just laugh at his showing off. He then gave you a nasty face.

"I guess I'll leave with everyone else. Forget what I had planned for us." He says and walks off.

"No! Yuta wait!" you yell and make a sudden movement that sent a sharp pain in your ankle. You let out a whimpering sound and in a flash Yuta was right next to you.

"Are you okay? Don't move," he says examining your ankle.

"It hurt for a second but I'm fine now." Yuta looks at you and sits down in the seat next to your bed.

"Wanna have fun?" he asks and you nod but then look down at your ankle.

"How? I can't even move." You grumble, and Yuta smiles. He stood up and brought in a wheel chair.

"Tada!" He exclaims and you smile.

"Lets go." Yuta then picks you up from your bed making sure his face was close to yours, causing you to blush and then puts you down on the chair.

"It would be a waste you spend this field trip in a stuffy infirmary room," he says and then rolls you outside. The sunlight blinded you for a second but once you focused you wish you didn't. All eyes were on you, the girl in the wheelchair with a hot boy pushing it.

"Yuta, can we go somewhere more... quiet??" You ask him and he then starts pushing you a different direction.

"I have the perfect place." He continued to push you to his "perfect place" and you began to get nervous. What do I tell him if he asks if I like him?? Do I say yes? Your train of thought was cut off by a beautiful long river, behind the river you can see trees and mountains. You were awestruck.

"Wow this place is beautiful," you breathe.

"I spent all day here yesterday, up until that dumb girl pulled me aside." You thought of him kissing that girl and got angry. How come she kissed him before I did...

"I just sat here and looked at this view for hours and thought about you." You look up at him.

"I thought about how much I wanted to share this view with you." Your heart raced. I don't know what to say!! Yuta took out a blanket and placed it on the grass.

"Will you sit with me?" he asks and you nod almost immediately. He picks you up and sits you on the blanket. He then lays his head on your lap.

"Hey!" you snap.

"What? It's more comfortable like this," he responds with a slick smile. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. He looked stunning. His entire face glowed. You wanted to do it... Do it y/n or someone else will again! You then lowered your face onto his and placed your lips on his. Yuta opened his eyes in shock but the moment he realized what happened he kissed back. You sat back up, completely flushed from what you just did. Yuta sat up and turned to face you.

"Do you still not know?" He asked.

"I-I don't-" before you can even say anything else Yuta cupped your cheek and pulled you in for another kiss. This time the kiss felt like something you both really wanted. Yuta couldn't help but smile as he kissed you. He hugged your waist and held you tight. Finally...

As he pulled away you smiled and pecked him on the lips one last time. You never knew you needed this until right now.

~

SURPRISE! DID YOU LIKE IT?? ARE YOU HAPPY THIS HAS FINALLY HAPPENED? Your comments are the reason I felt so motivated to continue writing so thank you guys for leaving all your lovely comments and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!