Threat

The weekend came and you and Doyoung had plans to go out

The weekend came and you and Doyoung had plans to go out. Excitedly Doyoung picked you up at your house in his car and drove to a coffee shop. It's the same coffee shop Yuta took you to work on the project. As you walked inside arms linked with Doyoung.
"I want an caramel macchiato, how about you y/n?" He asks turning to you. Choosing your favorite drink the both of you take your seats in a booth. Doyoung sighs while smiling, "I'm so glad to be back," he says. You smile at him and nod.

"I'm glad you're back too, but aren't you sad to leave your friends behind??" you ask him and he looks at you.

"Even if I had other friends I couldn't ever take my mind off of you," your heart skips a beat. Why does that sound like something a friend wouldn't say to another? You open your mouth to respond but someone interrupts by placing coffee cups on the table. You look up and your eyes widen immediately when you saw him. He looked down at you with narrow, annoyed eyes.

"Y-yuta! You work here??" you ask him and he furrows his brows at you.

"Yeah, I do." He looks over at Doyoung and then back at you.

"So, you cancelled on me today for a date?" Yuta asks bitterly. Your eyes widen and you look over at Doyoung who was trying to analyze your relationship with Yuta.

"We're not on a date! We're just friends," you respond causing Yuta to smirk a bit.

"Really? Just friends?" He asks now targeting Doyoung so Doyoung can hear himself that you doesn't think anything more of them.

"Yeah JUST FRIENDS!" you shout back annoyed at Yuta's constant pestering. Doyoung sat back in his seat disappointed to hear "Just friends". Yuta smiles devilishly.

"Okay honey have fun with your friend." Yuta pats your head and walks away.

"I see you have a new friend, you like him?" Doyoung asks and you blush instantly.

"NO!" You yell back, "He's an annoying leech that doesn't leave me alone!" you take a sip from your drink looking away from Doyoung with eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay, okay!" Doyoung replies with his hands up in surrender. You look back at him with softer eyes.

"Did you hear about the camping field trip your school is having??" Doyoung asks suddenly really bubbly.

"Yeah but I don't know if I'm going to go," you reply sipping your drink.

"GO! Go with me! Pleasepleaseplease!" Doyoung begs with a pout. You smile at him and pinch his cheeks.

"Alright just because you're begging," you give in and he grabs your hand.

"Lets get out of here," he says with a wide smile on his face. You stand and walk out with him hand in hand. Yuta's eyes follow your interlocked hands all the way out. Friend? More like a threat.

...

Duffle bag in hand as you wait outside the large bus. Where's Doyoung??

It's field trip day and you and Doyoung agreed to sit with each other on bus. Someone takes your bag out of your hand from behind. Assuming it's Doyoung you turn around smiling only to frown when you notice it's Yuta.

"Hey babe, get on already." He says and takes your duffle bag onto the bus. YUTA IS GOING ON THE FIELD TRIP?!

---------------------

please let me know what you think of the story so far! All I ask for is 10 votes for the next chapter and 3 comments! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!