Part 29

Ian's POV

My alarm went off and I rolled to the side to reach my phone and turn the freaking thing off. Then, I realized I was alone on the bed...

I sighed. How could I be so reckless? I called Cheryl first thing... she must be mad at me.

"Good morning baby!" She answered cheerfully which took me by surprise.

"Hey... you're not mad at me?" I just want to know right at this moment.

"What? I'm not... Don't be so gloomy. I'm totally fine! Never been better." She said. I don't know if I should be relieved. I have mixed feelings inside me. What's worse is that she's open to the possibility that she is pregnant. How am I supposed to tell her I don't want to have kids? Oh shucks.. and I knew she really wants to someday. I thought I could give everything to her but I just can't wrap my mind around it.

"Oh okay... Uhhmmm I have to do something today. I might not see you."

"Yeah... that's okay. I'm quite busy too. Take care babe."

"You too. Bye." I know... that was dull. I'm having trouble in my head. What the hell is wrong with me?

I paced around the room. There are "panic talks" in my head. Am I being selfish this way? Maybe I should let her go... But I can't even imagine it. Aarggh... stop messing with my head, stupid trauma. If she'd be her happiest that way...I'm the wrong man for her. I don't deserve her. It would be easier if I end this early... for both of us. What the hell am I thinking about?

I need to talk to her. But, I can't... I don't want to hurt her and I don't want her to see me this way. I feel like killing myself right now... Whoa... I tried to calm myself down. Why would that even cross my mind.

I need some time to recollect myself. I got into my car and started driving... to anywhere far from here.

Cheryl's POV

We just shot Will's scene wherein I introduced him to the girls. You could just feel the excitement in all of them. It's contagious. But... I kept on thinking about Ian. There was something in his voice when he called... I hope it's not because I left early.

"Cheryl."

"Yeah..." I looked at Will.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You sure? You look like you've seen a ghost." He said While

taking his glasses off.

I shook my head. "I'm fine." I smiled lightly.

"Aight." He patted my back. "Don't stress too much."

We had an off TV break and I went back to my room. My thoughts keep going back to Ian's dream last night. What is his fault? Who did he kill? I shivered at that thought. That's just impossible. I couldn't even imagine him killing anyone. It must be another thing. Why does he have nightmares like that?

I definitely need to know what's happening to him...

I sat on my bed, phone in hand. I just feel like he's going through something and I'm pretty sure it started last night which was pretty ironic. A small part of me wondered if I suck in bed... But that's not it. His face last night just became so serious after learning I wasn't on the pill. I have yet to know the news next month if I do or do not get my period. For me, I'm fine with whatever happens. If I become a mother soon...well actually, I'm quite excited about it which is logically wrong because we're not even married...But he seemed scared to shit about it though. I sighed. We should really have a talk. When I tried to call him, he wouldn't answer his phone. I start to worry like hell. If only I could get out of here for a second...