Part 62

Jane's POV

"Yes. I'll keep an eye on that crazy little-" Dianne suddenly entered the room. Ian was finally out of the hospital but he's still recovering and being observed.

"Oh...you're here." Dianne said. I glared at her. Glaring at her has quite been a habit of mine. I really hated her and I let that show very much.

Unfortunately, Ian doesn't trust me that much because he doesn't quite remember me too. I'm glad he's not pushing me away though. It only shows how good his heart is. And he doesn't deserve being taken advantage of by this bitch.

I stopped Dianne from entering Ian's bedroom.

"When are you going to tell him?" I asked her.

"Tell him about what?" She asked.

"What else? That you are not his girlfriend!" I tried to keep my temper but this girl really makes me so irritated.

"When he's better..." She said.

"No. You have to tell him now before his feelings grow stronger for you. This is just wrong." I said. "He loves Cheryl."

"I don't even know why you are here. Get out of the house." She said.

I slapped her hard. "It's not even your house."

Dianne held her cheeks for a while. "Look. I'm going to be more patient with you. Right now, between the two of us, Ian trusts me more. So, if you even tell him anything about his past, he wouldn't believe you. What more if you tell him he fell in love with a pop star? He would think it's ridiculous or he just had a crush. His life and Cheryl's are so different he wouldn't even think about it." She said.

Well, she has a point. But, still... God. I have to trigger something in his mind so he could remember.

Cheryl's POV

[March 2012]

"Hey!" Will waved at me. I walked up to him to check how everything is going.

"So... do you have any favorites?" He asked.

"I like them all." I said.

"Yeah. So we've already prepared everything for Call My Name. All that's left is the shooting part." Will asked.

I nodded. "That's next week right?"

"Uh-huh. Hmm... But remember The Flood? What am I saying? Of course you do! Well, I think it has the same mood with A Million Lights. We can make a video out of that one too."

"Hmm..." I remembered the lyrics and I just can't let myself think on it too much. It reminds me of Ian. Got a little too much in my head like I miss you...A million lights behind you, I'm a little too much in the dark here without you. Maybe I should rewrite that to I'm very much in the dark. Aggh... Stop it Cheryl!

"You okay?" Will asked. I wiped the tears that were just about to fall from my eyes.

"Yeah... Let's just do Call My Name." I said.

"Alright then. We'd better be done with it by April." He said.

"Okay." I just said.

"Chez!" Lily called out to me. I turned around. And I saw she was with the dancers who just came.

"Time for choreo." She patted my back.

"Really? I'm not even dressed for it." I said, gesturing at my dress.

"Well, go get dressed." She said.

I did what she said because really... I have no other choice. I walked to the dance studio and I saw some familiar faces. But still, they introduced themselves as if it's my first time meeting them.

"Hi! I'm Tre." A good-looking, dark-skinned American said.

"Right! I remember you from Promise This." I smiled.

"Oh wow! You honestly remember me?" He smiled.

"Yeah... that was just like two years ago..." I said.

He laughed. "You know, to other stars, two years is enough to forget people you briefly had worked with."

"Yikes." I just bit my lip because I'm not sure how to react to that...

**Sorry for the short update. I've been so busy. I'll try to make the next one longer. Btw, the last part kinda hints that Cheryl and Tre are gonna have something but i'm not gonna write about their relationship here haha I think i'll skip it... :) Thanks for all the votes! **