Part 41

Ian's POV

One thing I hate the most is wasting time. I'm not comfortable with waiting. I just get annoyed and irritated and angry when I'm not doing anything. In short, I'm just impatient... Wait, I think I'm missing something. Ah... There's an exception to that. There's only one person I'd be willing to wait for years, even decades, I'd also say centuries but yeah... we don't live that long.

Okay... so who is that? The woman I love of course. And here she comes...

Running...running...Damn those heels are high... running...Wait, why am I just standing? Facepalm. I met her halfway and took her luggage for her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late..." She said as she wiped the sweat on her face.

"It's okay. So, how did the interview go?" I kissed her cheek.

"It was nice. Some parts were awkward though...Alan talked about something that has to do with Simon and me. Err... You should watch it yourself. That was really..blah." She started shaking her head and covering your face. "You were right... there was a Chimon I didn't know about."

I chuckled. "I already watched it on my phone a while ago." We started to walk towards the gate to board my dad's private plane. Uhm... he insisted on me using it.

"Really?" She looked at me and held my arm. I nodded. Her face turned red probably because of embarrassment.

"That topic took way too much time." I said.

"Are you jealous?" She teased.

"Why should I be? I'm the one who has you, not him." I answered.

"Ughh, another smart ass answer." Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Anyway, where are we going? Why did you make me pack my swim suits in December?"

"You'll see." I smiled secretively at her.

"Grr...you always keep our dates a secret." Cheryl whined.

"I thought you like surprises..."

"Yeah... but not always! Like right now, I really want to know..." She squeezed my arm. I just kept silent. "Please?? What if I forgot to bring something?"

"Fine. We're going to an island."

"Maldives? Hawaii?" She tried to guess.

I jsut shook my head. "An underrated place."

"Oh well, I'm good with anywhere as long as you are there." She smiled then paused. "Oh! It rhymes.." She giggled.

I grinned at her. "Ahh... you are too cute!" I pinched her cheeks.

We boarded the plane and I sat across from her, a table separating us.

"Soo..." Cheryl leaned on the table so that her face was closer to mine. "If there's a Chimon what do we call us?"

"Err... do we really have to...?" I thought looking out the window.

"Chian. Hahaha! It doesn't sound good." Cheryl giggled.

I just smiled and stared at her. Hahaha. This is so cheesy.

"I can't think of any..." I laid my head back on the chair. "So... I guess we just have to stick with that if you want to." I said.

"Ahh how about Ann Clyde... You know, it's like saying Anne Klein with a runny nose." She burst out laughing.

Okay, she is definitely freaking HYPER right now! I need to get boring or else I'm gonna get bombarded with stuff I have no idea about and it'll get weird.