Part 58

**One crazy chapter...bare with me! It gets better(I'll try my best.lol). The end of this part is pretty disturbing to the extent that it disturbs me too and I almost wanted to not post it anymore XD Thanks to Sandy_Lovely for giving the courage to post this one! I'm sorry for whatever's gonna happen here. I'll make things better soon...somedayXD**

Erik's POV

They found out about it too fast. Since when have they known? Maybe Paul has been playing with me all this time. Shit! I didn't take a second to run away from the room. I can't kill her. I love her. Wait... I do? I do! I know she's somehow connected to Paul but my instincts say he's still on my side. I can't believe Janella though! She tried to kill me. Or not kill me... maybe just knock me out. Although, some of what she said are quite weird. I think she's telling me something that she's not supposed to say and she's just hoping I catch on to it. They must have planned it. The room must have been bugged or something. She must have been threatened to do that. 

"You have nice eyes. I wish they were blue though..." She said.

"Yeah?" I just asked, confused. The last time I was with her she always said she liked my eyes brown. I don't know why she changed her mind now. "Anyway, what's the name of this new blonde girl?" I asked, curiously.

"Jane." She said.

"Wow that's not too far from Janella." I laughed. She just giggled but I saw that her eyes conveyed something else. She was scared. She never gets scared.

I wish they were blue... That's right. They know about Ian now. And she's never going to try and kill me. She let me get away. She was warning me. Fck. I have to get to Ian...

Ian's POV

Just when I got home, all the lights were out. That's weird. The light are supposed to be automatic so I guess I'll have to switch them on my own. I opened the front door- took me quite some time because it's dark. The skin on my neck stood on end. I get creeped out by the dark too much. I entered the room and opened the lights then suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my neck. Then I saw black...

Erik's POV

I stole a car and drove to Ian's house. My heart thumped heavily. I feel bad about this. Just when I got there, I knew something was wrong. The house wasn't lit. Not a single light. I carefully entered the house. No signs. Shit. They do it too cleanly. I searched the room for bugs and I did find some. That's when I became sure that they have him. I rushed outside. I need to escape. What could have they planned?

I drove to a place where they couldn't find me. I got a ring and it was Paul.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"They got Ian." I said, controlling my voice because I'm actually shaking now.

"I know. I heard. They're going home. We're almost done." He said.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"They're destroyed. Logan and Ivan were the ones to go after Ian. Janella... she's one of them. Alexei will follow them now. Keep away. Go to Brazil, anywhere they can't reach. I promise I'll bring Ian back." Paul hanged up.

HOW COULD I DO THAT? They kidnapped my brother! If they got the both of us, it will be the end. I have to trust Paul on this. I have to know what they're trying to do first. One things for sure, they both need us alive for the meantime.

[24 hours later]

Cheryl's POV

Ian is missing... I can't forget how broken Joe looked when he personally came to my house to say that to me. I can't believe it. We we're just together last night. Kimberley heard the news and came to my house almost immediately. My mam was totally shocked. She had gotten very close to Ian already and she said it was like her own son has gone missing. I am totally frozen and I've been crying all day. I don't know what to do. It's all too sudden. Where the hell would he go?