Part 65

Cheryl's POV

I rushed into my dressing room once the concert was over. I can't believe it! Ian's here! I felt so guilty that I assumed he was dead. It just... seemed likely because of the criminal group involved with his family. And when Erik came back as Ian that night (which was ages ago), he just shook his head when I asked him about Ian. The day after that, I told everyone that Ian and I broke up. I just couldn't cope with it anymore. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I've been a freaking zombie after he went missing. I pretended I was okay in front of my family, my friends and my fans. But, I wasn't. I tried to put my attention to something else because if I didn't I would've slowly killed myself. That's when my 2012 album came up. And everything gradually became normal for me again...as I started to forget him. I know, it's bad. But, at that time, I thought it was the only way for me to move on. The pain of remembering him was too much.

By April, after releasing my first single from the album, Tre and I really became good friends. And eventually, more than friends though at first, we kept it a secret. The girls were really happy that I found happiness again. Nicola even threw a secret little party for us.

Tre is a really good guy. We really got a long well. Do I love him? Yes, I do. And it's confusing for me now, especially now that Ian is back. And between us, we never really broke up.

"Hey..." Lily appeard beside me. I looked at her through the mirror.

"Hi..." I just said, still lost in my thoughts.

"Have you been crying?" She lifted my chin up. I slightly smiled and shook my head.

"No, just really happy about the tour." I said, realizing that this is the last night.

"Yeah...I'm so proud of you Chez! You are so amazing!" Lily hugged me tight. But, only for a second.

"Eewww... you're so sweaty." Lily said.

I laughed at her. "I need more hugs." I stood up and stretched my arms attempting to hug her again but she ran to the door.

"Oi! Come back here!" I continued giggling. Lily opened the door and we both saw Ian. The real Ian.

"Oh, hey Ian." Lily said.

"Hi..." Ian greeted back, looking confused.

"So...what are you doing here?" Lily asked.

"We're gonna go to my mam's. She wanted to see him again." I said. Both of them looked at me. I saw Lily was surprised and Ian looking even more confused. It's just an excuse, really. I can't tell Lily I'm going to his house...

"Oh... I see. Well, yeah okay. I'll be going now." Lily said as she passed Ian.

"So...we'll be going to your mam's?" He asked.

"No...Let's go." I just said. I don't know how this night will end. But, I do hope I'll get some answers.

As we walked through the hallway, I saw Tre talking to someone. I pushed Ian through a door befotr Tre could look at us.

"Wait a minute." I whispered to Ian. Tre saw me and immediately ran towards me with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey baby!" Tre lifted me up and spun me around.

"Whoa!" I shouted. He finally put me down.

"You were wonderful, babe! I'm so proud of you. You did it!" He smiled at me. When he leaned in for a kiss, I just hugged him, pressing my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head instead. Oh god... why does this all seem so wrong? I feel like I'm cheating on both of them!