Part 33

Ian's POV

When I got back to the room, Kim and Chezza were still talking... Kim gave me a huge grin which I found strange because she never grinned at me that way. It's like she's excited about something...

"Hey guys... What have you been talking about?" I asked although I know I wouldn't get a direct answer.

"Nothing... Just stuff." Chez smiled at me. "Err... I'll just go see the girls for a while." Cheryl walked towards me on her way out. "Can you please wait for me?" She asked sweetly as she touched my shoulder.

Who could ever reject her? I gave her a warm smile.

"Of course baby." I said.

I looked at Kim with a questioning look as to why she was grinning at me like she had just won the lottery.

"You have the big shiny green light!!!" She squealed as she gave me a big hug.

My reaction at first is that I felt so happy and excited that I was jumping up and down then I wondered how she knew that.

"What?! You asked her?" I said a little bit in panic now...

"Nonono! You know I wouldn't dare ruin that for you. She brought it up herself!!" She said still excitedly. I flushed with relief... Then I continued to do my happy dancing. Kim laughed at me.

"Oh my god! The two people I love are going to be... Aahh!" She screamed. Funny...I screamed with her like my favorite football team had just scored a goal.

"If you like her then you really should put a ring on it!" Kim sang and copied Beyonce's dance moves. I chuckled as I hugged her tight. She's my angel for today, telling me about the good news.

"What exactly did she say?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Nah... that's a secret now. All you have to know right now is that." She poked my nose. "We should go and celebrate my friend. I think I saw a candy cart outside..." She said.

I giggled. "If you want one, I could send you one too."

"You're sick! You gave her that?!" Her voice boomed through the corridor.

I just nodded.

"No wonder... you spoil her too much!" She teased. I shrugged. Do I? I just wanted to make her happy.

We walked to the... I don't really know what this space is called. Let's just call it the lobby room because it looks like a lobby. Haha. The candy cart was there and Cheryl and the girls were feasting on it. I let out a small chuckle when I saw Cheryl and Cher fighting over a curly wurly. Apparently, it was the last one in the cart. What?! So fast... Who ate all of those??

Kim came in between them and grabbed the curly wurly.

"Thanks for saving me this one girls." She unwrapped it and gave a big bite.

Cheryl pouted with her arms crossed just below her chest.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Don't worry. I'll get you more babe."

"Spoiler..." Kim said. I stuck a tongue at her.

Cheryl gave me a big smile that sent my heart racing. "It's okay babe. I was just kidding."

"Alright guys! It's your time for the stage." A guy from the crew called out. I followed them and I just sat on the front row, watching all of them go through their choreography and other technical stuff. No one was singing though. The only music I hear is the background. Katie and Rebecca were done when Kim turned to face me on her seat.