Part Eleven

Cheryl's POV

We ended up sitting on a bench at a park. He really changed. He's like the Ashley I knew from when I first met him.

"I know that you're still mad at me...I just want to say I'm really sorry." He looked so sincere when he said that.

"I... well..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"We've been friends before and all I ask is that you won't push me away. I really want to make it up to you. That's the least I can do for you after all these things you've been through." My heart was moved by his words.

I just nodded because I don't want to say anything I might regret.

His hands held mine. "So is that a yes? You'll give me a chance to make this right?"

I really wanted to give him a chance but it's just that I am afraid that he won't keep his word. I looked at him again. He smiled sweetly at me. I guess...it's going to be alright.

"Okay."

He pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

To be honest, I kind of missed him...

When he brought me home, I totally forgot about Kimba. Ugghh... I am so dead.

"Cheryl?! You've been with that guy?" Kim crossed her arms. "I can't believe you'd still go out with him after what he did to you."

"He's different now. If only you were there, I swear he changed." I said.

Kimba raised her eyebrows at me.

"Really..." She pouted. " What about Ian?"

My heart skipped a beat. Will it be alright with him if I am seeing Ash? I mean, it's not like we're going to get back together. Just friends.

"Ash just wants us to be friends." I said.

Kimba hugged me tight.

"I just don't want your heart broken again. Be careful around Ashley..." She said.

"I will..." I promised. "Come on, let's go inside." I tugged her along.

"Fortis!" I called. The little guy jumped up and ran towards me. Oh... he's so fluffy I'm gonna dieee!!!

I hugged him tight. I got out some movies and let Kim choose which one to watch. Please do not be a horror movie.

"I choose this one." She waved "The Ring" in front of me.

"No!" I grabbed it off her hand.

"Fine, I'll be leaving now. Bye." She said as she started to walk out.

"Fine fine fine. Let's watch this stupid movie." I grunted.

I snuggled close to Kimba and just closed my eyes when things were getting scary.

"Aaaghh!!!!" I let out a high-pitched scream when something cold touched my feet.

"Hahaha! I got you." Kimba laughed.

I hit her lightly on the shoulder. "Don't do that. You almost killed me!"

Paul came out of nowhere.

"I ordered some Chinese for dinner." He said and walked away.

"That guy is so weird." I heard Kimba say.

I just shrugged. I like Chinese food. Yum yum yum.

I skipped to the dining table and ate with Kim.

"So... how are things with you and Ian?" Kimba asked.

"He said he'll take me on a date." I smiled.

"You really like him?" She smiled at me.

"I've always LIKED him... but I think that I might be falling for him." I said shyly.

She grinned at me. "You've kissed him." She said more of a statement.

My eyes glared at her. "How did you know that?"

"I didn't. I guessed it." Oh great... "Now, tell me..." She poked my shoulder.

"Well, I guess in a day I've kissed him twice-"

"Two times already?" Her eyes opened wide.

"Wait, I'm not finished. The first one was an accident. So, I guess that doesn't count. The second was just... extraordinary..." Now, I'm getting lost in that moment. I remembered how his lips smashed into mine and it's like we were molded for each other. It was just so perfect. So gentle but passionate.

"Uh... hello? Are you daydreaming right now?" Kimba snapped a finger in front of me.

"Sorry... what did you say?" I asked.

"Nevermind. Just daydream all you want." She laughed.

I shrugged and just finished my meal. I wish he is here. I want to spend more time with him.