Chapter 4

~Continuing Lexi's P.O.V~

Joey walked toward me and asked me to the prom! Of course I said yes! He kissed me for what seemed forever.

        We walked down the hall holding hands to class. I couldn't have been any happier that day! "I love you babe." Joey said with a smile upon his face. "I love you to." I said happily.

*Louis's P.O.V*

What am I going to tell Harry, he was planning on asking Lexi to prom! I pulled Liam and Olivia aside "What am I supposed to tell Harry now!?" I said worriedly.

    "Don't worry I'm not letting her go with him, he hurts her to much!" Liam said angrily. "Olivia will you talk to her please, she won't listen to me about this."

*Joey's P.O.V*

I'm glad she said yes, I wanted to go to prom with her ever since she moved here two years ago.

~*Flashback*~

*Lexi's P.O.V*

It's my first day at a new school. I miss my old school and my old friends.

         "Hi I'm Olivia!" Someone said cheerfully. "Hi I'm Lexi." I said shyly. "I'll be your new friend,and we can hang out all the time!" She said cheerfully. "Ok." I said with a little happy laugh.

          "What class do you have first?" Olivia said, "Science, I don't know where it is either!" I said.....

            I heard someone slam there locker and walked up to us and say "I'll show her Olivia, you just go to your next class." they said in a charming tone. "Whatever Joey, Lexi this is Joey, Joey this is Lexi." Olivia said. "Hi." I said quietly.

~Now~

*Olivia's P.O.V*

What am I going to say to Lexi, is all I could think about during math. "That's it!" I said thinking out loud, everyone stared at me. "That's it, I know the answer." I tried to play it off.

      After class me and Lexi were heading to Louis's locker to wait for him so we could all walk to homeroom together.

      I brought up the subject of prom and she wouldn't stop going off about how shd can't wait to dance with Joey and just wants to be with him all night. "Lexi, someone else wants to go to prom with you,but...but I can't tell you who!" I said rapidly fast.

     "Olivia, who would want to go to prom with me besides Joey?" Lexi said. "I can't tell you but they are in love with you, they think you're the most beautiful thing in the world!" I said releaved that she knows someone else loves her.

       I want to tell her so badly, but I can't he doesn't want her to know.