Chapter 11

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I got up to see who was in my house. When I walked out in the kitchen I saw Lexi sitting in the corner crying. I walked over to her "What's wrong Lex?!?!" I asked worringly.

"I can't tell you, because I don't want you to be mad at me!" She said hoping I wouldn't mad, which I wasn't.

"You can tell me anything." I said.

"Ok, Liv txt me and told me that Liam wasn't home and she didn't have her key, I forgot my phone on the counter when I left so I went over to Shane and Lisa's because that's where Liv was, and then Joey answered the door and I yelled at him and he apologized, which I would never forgive him and them Liam and Joey got into a fight so I left and I saw Harry sitting by himself on a bench so I went to talk to him and then he kissed me, I'm sorry it wasn't my fault!" She said rapidly fast.

"It's ok it's not your fault." I said kissing the top of her head. After she stopped crying we went to bed.

*Veronica's P.O.V*

I woke up early and made Louis breakfast. As soon as I got done, I went to wake up Louis. I walked to the bedroom,and over to Louis, I layed next to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled "Goodmorning gourges." He said as he leaned over and put his lips on mine. I got up and as soon as I did I felt someone pull me back. "Don't leave me babe!" Louis said kissing my neck.

"But I made breakfast." I said as he shot out of bed and into the kitchen. I put the food on the table and then Louis just started digging in. "After I'm done eating I'm going to jump in the shower and then head over to Zayn's." I said grabbing my glass to take a drink.

"Why are you going over to Zayn's?" He said curiously.

"Olivia,Lexi,Nori, and me are getting ready dor prom together." I said. I got up after I was done eating and washed my stuff then I got ready to go to Zayn's.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I really didn't get any sleep lastnight because Liam kept kicking me in his sleep! I guess I'll just have to take a little nap at Zayn's, I hope Lexi doesn't hog the bed though because I don't want to sleep on the couch. I sat up in bed and turned on the t.v to the music channels. When I put it on one channel Little Things was playing. I got in the shower and I started singing thay song " I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do it's you, it's you,oh it's you they add up to and  I'm in love with you and all these little things." I don't like singing in front of people but I had a feeling Liam was listening. "Why are you listening to my horrible singing?" I said peeking my head out smiling. Liam was standing there smiling walking toward the shower to me. He planted his lips on mine.

"You sound amazing, and I'm not just saying that because you're my girlfriend." He said putting his lips on mine once more.

"Ok I'm going to finish my shower then get ready to head over to Lexi's to get some clothes for her, then I'm going to Zayn's to get ready for prom." I said washing conditioner out of my hair.

"Wow Zayn's house is going to be full of girls, he's probably happy to be going over to Niall's." Liam said.

"Are you going over there too?" I said curiously.

"Ya, I have still have to get you something." He said grabbing something out of the closet. I finished my shower and got dressed, I grabbed my keys and my purse "Bye babe." I said. He came running into the living room toward me, he put his lips on top of mine

"Try not to miss me to much." He said smiling.

"You know I will." I said kissing him one more time before leaving. I got out to the car and started and left on my way to Lexi's house. When I got there I texted her.