Chapter 23

*Lexi's P.O.V*
•an hour after the baby is born•

Noel is slowly going to sleep in my arms and even if someone makes the slightest bit of noise she wakes up and cries a little. I looked to my right to see Harry asleep in the chair, I just smiled, because how could I not? I mean I have the best boyfriend in the world and a beautiful baby girl.

Noel is asleep now so I rang for the nurse. She walked in and quietly picked up Noel and set her in this little crib thing. I adjusted myself so that I could lay down. Having a baby is like the worst pain ever I think.

Since I can't get comfortable in the bed I sat up and pushed the blanket off me and tried to stand up but that didn't really bring the greatest joy so I sat back down and layer down.

"Har." I whispered but he didn't wake up. "Harry!" I kind of whispered/shouted.

"What?" he sleepily said. "Will you come lay with me, please?" I'm actually kind of used to someone sleeping next to me.

Before he opened his eyes he smiled and then opened his eyes. "Of course I will." he stood up and walked over to my bed and crawled in next to me. I scooted closer to him as his arm wrapped around my side. I rested my hand on top of his and closed my eyes. "I love you Alexis Jade Payne." he said which then made me smile.

"I love you too Har." I am really loving how things are right now and I really wish they could stay like this, but I know once I get back home things are going to change and there is still that one person I despise more than anyone. Joey.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

All of us were staying in a hotel until Lexi could come home and it was kind of hard because Dakota was at home with my mum and dad, so yeah it's very stressful.

"Liv?" Liam waved his hand in front of my face putting me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you ok?" he put his hand on my back.

"I just miss Dakota, that's all." I sighed and sat down on the bed. "We'll be home before you know it, ok?" I shook my head and rested my head in my hands.

"Hey Liam?" I looked at up at him hoping he would answer the question I had.

"Ya?" He looked at me from looking at his hands. "Do you think it was stupid of us? You since I'm only 19?" I think if I was a little more mature then I wouldn't mind having having a 4 month old son, don't get me wrong I love him but I'm not even 20 yet.

"Our life is fine whether or not we have a baby." he leaned over and planted his lips on mine.

•that night•

We are going to see Lexi and then all of us are going out to eat while Lexi gets some more rest. "Liam? Are you ready?" I shouted out the bathroom door.

"Just waiting on you babe." he said as I finished putting my hair up. I walked out into the room and found my shoes and slipped them on. My purse was at the hospital already because I forgot it there.

We walked out the door and headed I the hospital in a cab as Louis, Veronica, Zayn, Niall, and Nori got cabs as couples and Zayn rode with us.

We pulled up to the hospital and I got out before anyone else and ran to the elevator. I pushed the third button an went up to the third floor.

I practically ran out of the elevator almost falling because I was running know heels. Room 428. I reached the door and it was closed. I turned the knob and pushed the door open slightly. What I saw next was so cute, but not in a weird way.

Harry and Lexi were cuddling with each other. I walked over to them and gently wake Harry up trying my best not to wake up Lexi. "Harry, come on come with us so she can have some time to rest." He turned over and looked at me.

"You're right. I'll ask the nurse to take care of Noel while we're gone." he said yawning. He got up and walked over to the baby and leaned over to smile at her.

"Harry....help!" Lexi shouted in her sleep. "Don't let him take our baby!" she yelled once more.

Harry jogged back over to her and tried to wake her up. "Lex? Lex, hey what's wrong?" my thought was that she was dreaming about Joey trying to hurt her or something.

Lexi shot up unaware of her surrounding. "What?" she said questionably.

"Lexi? What happened?" Harry tried to calm her down because she looked like she was going to puke.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Where is Noel?!" she panicked searching the room for Noel. "She is laying down over there. Lexi, do you want to tell me what happened?" I tried to get an answer out of her but she just won't tell me.

"He's back....." she said staring at the floor. What did she mean he is back?

***********************

Hey! What is up with Lexi?!

Please vote, comment, and I guess do whatever the fuck you wish to do.

1.9k omg thank u guys! I love you all so much.

-Chey!!