Chapter 24

*Lexi's P.O.V*
•1 month later•

Everyone has already went back home except for Harry and I. Since Noel was born a little early we had to stay in Vermont for while. We have talked about what happened before I left and he said it would take awhile before he went and let me have the keys to my truck unsupervised. Although that was his sarcasm, it's not like I was going to leave again because I didn't want to.

I was humming as I was packing up my clothes that I had worn to the hospital and clothes that my sister had brought me. "Hey what's this?" Harry shoved his phone in front of my view.

It was a picture of me in my cheer uniform from when I first moved to London, before Harry and I really knew each other. "Harry where did you get this." I questioned him. "That's not what I asked. You know how many guys probably stared at you and checked you out?" he seemed worried a little which was cute.

"Har, I was a cheerleader not a stripper." I turned around to see him with a grin on his face. "Ok well we have to get going come on." I grabbed my bag and we checked out of the hospital and got on the plane back to London.

•The next day•

I had mostly been asleep the whole plane ride occasionally waking up to Noel crying but Harry handled it.

The last time I woke up it was from a dream... actually more like a nightmare that I had been having since I had Noel.

"Har, I'm going to take a shower when we get home." I just wanted to get things off my mind. Since Joey had been appearing in my nightmares lately I had hoped that Noel wouldn't mind sleeping in her crib in my room at least until I was sure nothing would happen over night.

He nodded and continued to fall asleep. As soon as his head rolled down from his chair as he fell asleep, Noel started crying. "I got i-" I ignored him and got up to let him sleep.

I walked over to Noel's carrier that was next to the bathroom door at a table tucked in the seat so she wouldn't slide. "Mommys here it's ok." I picked her up and bounced her to try and calm her down.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Lexi got up to feed Noel and I tried to fall back asleep. Noel was still crying but usually she stops when you feed her. I got up to make sure everything was ok but when I looked over Lexi was rocking back and forth on the floor. I ran over to her and asked what was wrong. "Harry, don't let him take our baby." she kept staring at the floor and I guess this is what she has been dreaming about but I wasn't sure who exactly she was talking about.

"Lexi you have to tell me who or I can't help." I grabbed Noel and patted her back trying to calm her down. "Joey....." that bastard if he ever came around my family I would kill him.

•30 minutes later•

I had assured Lexi no one was going to hurt her or Noel and then she just laid down on the floor and fell asleep. We were about to land and they were both asleep so I just let them be and I sat down imagining things in the future.

*•Harry's imaginated future•*

I had just gotten home from a four month tour. Lexi and I were sitting on our porch just watching our daughter play with Liam and Olivia's kids along with Louis and Veronica's kids and Niall and Nori's kids and Zayn and Perrie's kids in the yard. "Good reunion we have here for the kids." Zayn spoke out. "You got that right." I said.

Lexi got off my lap and the girls followed her over to a picnic table on the front of our yard. They were laughing and giggling. "What do you think they are talking?" Niall asked. "In honesty, I don't want to know." we all laughed at Louis' comment.