Chapter 13

~2months later~

I slid the box out of the trunk and put it on my little bump to get a better grip on the box. I shut my trunk and started to my house, or should I say Zayns and mine house! Yes we are still together, but he is on tour until Christmas. And I thought i should get some stuff from my other house, since  I will be here for a while.

"Hey look! Its the slut that crushed Harry's heart, then got pregos with Zayn's baby." I turned to two prissy teenage girls.

Olivia got out of the car and turned to the teenage girls too.

"Hey, well, atleast she is with one of them and dont make me get out the Brat~Rat deplaent!" Olivia yelled at them, she kinda looked like a old man yelling at kids' to get out of her yard.

"Well, sorry we will leave the slut household." The other girl high~fived the girl.

Olivia looked down at her stomach and put her hands on there. Yes, Olivia got pregnant from prom, so she took that very offensive. Olivia dropped one of the boxes and tried going after the girls.

I dropped my box and tried grabbing her. She kept sliding in the snow, trying to get out of my grip.

The girls got on their bikes and started riding away.

"YAH THATS RIGHT RUN AWAY YOU PUSS...." She stopped yelling when my old lady neighbor came out. Olivia stopped and said, "Oh hello Ms. Krobble." She waved at her and I started laughing uncontrollably.

I heard my phone ringing. I pulled out my phone and I had a call coming from Zayn! I was so happy to hear from him, so I answered.

Zayn:

         Hey babe, I just called to see how you were doing and because Liam kept asking how Olivia was doing.

Me:

      Well before you called these two little teenage brats called me a slut, then the called me and Olivia sluts, all because we are pregnant.

Zayn:

         I'm sorry babe, and let me guess Olivia tried going after them?

Me:

       Ya, but she didn't get very far because she can't even run because we are getting big.

Zayn:

         Haha, well I have a suprise for you. It should be at my house in about three hours.

Me:

      Aww, you didn't have to get me anything!

Zayn:

          I technically didn't get you something. I have to go, we have to stop to do album signing so, love you and the baby, and Olivia, Nori, and Veronica.

Me:

      Love you too, and so does Olivia haha.

After our call, Olivia and I carried in more boxes. When we walked in the house, we sat down the boxes and then we had to rest for awhile so we just sat down and watched t.v.

~3 hours later~

During the time we took a break, I guess we fell asleep. I woke up to someone knocking on the door and on the windows. Who could be at the door? Nori and Veronica left to go visit their grandma in Kentucky, and the boys are on tour.

I got up holding onto my little fat belly because I cant get straight up anymore. I opened the front door to see Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn standing at the door. I ran into Zayn's arms and he held me tight. When he put me down I was crying so much of happiness that I could stop. I held onto Zayn for as long as I could, because I missed him so much!