Chapter 8

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I can't believe Nori is here now! I missed her so much! "So, how are you going to register for school this late?" I said. "Well I actually signed up last week." Nori said excitedly. "Prom is this weekend and I don't even have a date!" Nori said worridly. "I have an idea!" I said.

I texted Harry and asked him if he had a date for the prom,of course he did because he is gourges.....so I texted Niall and asked him if he had a date for the prom yet and he didn't.....so I asked him if he would like to go with a cute browned hair girl with dimples. He said yes and I gave him Nori's number....the next thing I hear is Nori scream saying "OMG NIALL HORAN JUST TEXTED ME AND ASKED ME TO GO TO PROM WITH HIM, OF COURSE IM GOING TO SAY YES!". She was super excited. Well since Niall is taking Nori to the prom we went to the dress store down the street.

On the way there I told her everything that has happened and about the Joey situation and about Zayn. "Well after we get my dress we are going to go buy you pregnancy test." Nori said. We went in and got her a green dress and left we went to the drug store and got the tests.

We went to Joey's house because I had to talk to him about this. We got to Joey' house I ran inside because I had to pee from drinking a whole bottle of mnt dew in 2 mins. I got out the test and did my business.

Two minutes later I found out something I would have to live with for nine months.

*Joey's P.O.V*

Why did Lexi just run through the door and into the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom door , "Hey babe, is everything ok?" I said. "Ya, I just need sometime to myself...in the bathroom,by the way we need to talk,so go wait in the bedroom." She said.

I'm scared on what she is going to say. She came out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

Her bestfriend Nori sat on the couch watching Finding Bigfoot....which is a dumb show because big foot isn't real!

"I need to tell you something babe." Lexi said. "What's wrong babe?" I said worringly. "I'm pregnant." She said. I was shocked and I couldn't believe it.....I was going to be......a dad.

"Oh my gosh, babe this is great news!" "I can't believe this!" I said excitingly. "You're not mad?" Lexi said. "No babe, why would I be....I'm going go be a dad!" I said still excited. "I didn't think you would like this news,but I'm happy you like this!" Lex said happily.

I leaned over to kiss her I hugged her like I didn't want to let go. "I love you." She said with a big smile. "I love you more than you will ever know!" I said with bigger smile on my face. We walked out into the living room, I held her hand tight as if I didn't want to let go.

*Nori's P.O.V*

All I could think about all day is that I'm going to PROM with NIALL HORAN! I have had a crush on him since One Direction started attending West Side High School. I texted Niall

Me:

Hry im excited for prom!(:

Niall:

Me too! What color is your dress?

Me:

Green, why?

Niall:

So, we can be matching... But I have to go.. Bye! :*

Me:

Bye!

I smiled at the last text and put my phone down, on the coffee table.