Chapter 31

*Lexi's P.O.V*

It felt so good being back in Harry's arms again, I almost forgot how it felt.

"I missed you so fucking much! Don't ever leave again, even if I tell you to.....don't." He said kissing all over my face. I smiled at him as he put me down.

•1 hour later•

"No, no he literally thought it would be okay to just seduce me. He thought it would make everything better." I laughed, Harry and I have been sitting on the couch talking about what had happened in the last year and drinking wine.

"So, Dakota is about 1 and a half now, but now Olivia has a beautiful baby girl named Elaine Jade. She is about umm three months old. She wanted her daughter to be somewhat named after you." he smiled lightly. When I left she was about 2 months pregnant.

Nobody else knows something about me because I didn't want to tell Luke because he wouldn't let me leave but I have to tell Harry sometime.

"Harry I need to tell you something and promise me I didn't plan it at all.....but-" my tears cut me off because I didn't know what to do or how to react myself.

"I'm.... pregnant." I managed to get out. Harry's smile turned dropped at my words. "I'm so sorry."

He stood up and walked to his room and slammed the door. My tears just slipped down my face faster.

I laid back on the couch and tried not to cry but it was hard. As I laid there I slowly fell asleep.

•The next morning•

I woke up still on the couch and then I realized what had happened the night before. I decided that I needed to go talk to Harry so I got up and went to his bedroom door.

When I got there I saw a note taped to the door. It read:

Dear Lexi,

This is really hard for me to be writing this right now because I want to cuddle up to you and tell you everything will be ok, but I can't stand knowing that there is someone else's baby growing inside of you. I've been taking depression medication and I think that's how I want to go is overdosing. It might be a slow death or it might be a fast death.

I love you and I want to be with you but something is just telling me that I can't raise someone else's baby. Please don't ever let anyone bring you down and don't ever forget about how much I love you and how much I deeply and truly care about you and want to be with you.

When you get custody back of Noel make sure you always tell her you love her and never let her forget about me. Tell her I love her and that I'll always be watching over her. I always be watching over you also baby.

I love you so so so much it hurts but right now I'm slowly slipping away and by time you read this I'll be gone. Don't ever forget about me Alexis Jade Payne. Your wedding ring that I was going to for you is laying on my nightstand. That will always be the piece of me you have along with Noel, and our memories and I'll always be in your heart.

Forever&Always I love you,
~Harry Styles~

•end of letter•

My eyes filled with tears and I dropped the letter the moment I finished reading it. "HARRY!"

I rushed into his room only to find him laying there lifeless on the bed.

The pill bottle he was telling me about was sitting on his nightstand, empty.

"No, no, no, no!" I started shaking his body hoping he would wake up, unfortunately he didn't.

I struggled to lift up his cold dead body. Finally I was holding the love of my life cold, lifeless, and gone forever in my arms.

********************

Plot twist!!

Sorry I kinda spoiled the ending for ThisCreep , which is my bestfriend..... You should go read her books Won But Lost and the sequel, and Room 127

Thank you to everyone who voted and actually read my book because it honestly means a lot to me.

I love you guys so fucking much.

If you have any questions on the book or anything else you can follow me on Twitter @Cheyenne__Chey also dm on Twitter if you have read my book and please give me thoughts that you had about this book.

And until the sequel, May the odds be ever in your favor and good, bye!

-Chey💕✨