Chapter 30

*Lexi's P.O.V*

•1 year after split up•

Since Harry and I have broken up and after I moved in with Luke, we have been dating for 3 months.

I miss Harry but we just kept fighting. Now I have fans calling me a slut, whore, bitch, fat, and ugly ever since I left.

Luke is gone all the time and he is just like another Joey now a days. Last week I saw him with a girl that was taking action upon his lips as if they were hers to kiss. Luke knows I know and so he just thought he could make up for it with sex.

I planned on leaving and going back home tonight. Harry and I have been talking and we are willing to work things out. All of my things are packed and now I'm just waiting for my cab and then it'll only take me about and hour to get back to the one person I'm still in love with.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Lexi text me and told me that her cab just picked her up and she is on her way home. I cant believe I let her slip from my drunks hands that day. I can be a big fuck up.

Lexi's mum won't let me see Noel and she says its because I messed up her daughters life and her grandaughters life all in one. I thinks it's a good tme for Lexi to come home because tomorrow is Noel's first birthday. I cant wait to have my whole famiy here with me and then to have my daughter and soon to be girlfriend here with me again.

Niall still lives here for the while because he.....I don't want him to be alone. Now that it has been year since Nori and Veronica died he has been more depressed, but Louis seems to be getting alot better. Niall on the other hand isn't.

Right then I heard a honk from outside. I shot up and looked out the window to see a familar now brown haired girl grabbing her bags from the cab trunk. 

I quickly opened the door and shakly waked down the steps. "Lexi?"

She looked up from placing one of the many bags in her hand on the ground. As soon as she saw me she dropped all of her bags and ran to me as my arms opened for her embrace. I opened my arms and then felt her legs wrap around my torso.

**********************************************

Ok i know i said this would be the last chapter but I lied......

I know its short but you get what you get........

I love you guys and please voteor wut ever u want!!

-Chey