Chapter 14

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I am freaking out! What does Joey want?! "So baby, do you love me yet?" He had an evil smile on his face. "Why the hell would I ever love you again?! What are you going to do to me?" I said as a tear fell from my face. "You'll find out sooner or later. Perhaps sooner." He kissed my cheek. He came over to the bed and that's all I could remeber.

I woke up from what seemed like a dream. But it was actually reality, I saw Joey come out of the bathroom as he approched me. "What the hell did you do to me!?" I looked down and I had bruises everywere. "We had some fun." He put his hand on my face as I struggled to get away.

I got up and tried to run, but he grabbed my arm. "Where do you think you're going. I'm not finished with you." He slapped me across the face. "Now get back over there and sit down." He smiled at me with his evil smile once more. "Zayn is going to kill you when he gets here! I hope you know what you've brought on yourself." I wiped the tears from my face.

"Do you really think he loves you?! No, just the other day I saw him with some girl with red hair. Explain that. I only cheaed on you once. I saw them together a couple of times. I love you he doesn't Lexi!" He yelled which scared me. "Olivia dyed her hair dumbass! I know he loves me! He tells me more than you ever did! All you wanted from me was sex, you're such a pig! I hate you!!" I yelled at him as he walked over to me. He raised his arm, and all the sudden he fell to the floor.

I looked down at the floor and Harry was on top of him beating the crap out of him. "What you think she likes you pretty boy. She doesn't even give a damn about you!" Joey rolled over and started punching him. How did Harry know I was here? "Lexi go outside and wait in the car. Now!" I did as he asked and went to the car. First I put on my clothes. I ran outside and I cried and cried.

When I got outside I saw Zayn running down the street. I run up to him and jumped in his arms. "Oh my god babe!! Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!" He held me so tight he didn't let go. "He...he raped me! Where were you Zayn, I needed you and you weren't here!" I sobbed and hugged him tight. "I couldn't find my car or car keys! I'm so so sorry babe!" He looked over and noticed his car there and that someone helped me. "Please do not tell anyone."

"Who helped you?" He looked confused. "Harry is inside taking care of Joey. Take me home (no pun intended) , Zayn." He put me down and he put his arm around me and walked me home.

*Harry's P.O.V*

~Before everything happened~

I walked outside to get some fresh air. When I got outside I saw Joey carrying Lexi bride style and running. I grabbed someones car keys and took off after him.

When I pulled up to his house I  hurried up and tried to open the front door, it was locked. I tried all the doors and windows but they were all locked except for the bathroom window. I climed through there and went searching for his room. I saw him standing by his bed with his ran raised.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and tackled him to the ground. Joey rolled on top of me and started punching. "What you think she likes you pretty boy. She doesn't even give a damn about you!" I swug a punch at him and managed to get back up on top of him and hold him down. "Lexi go outside and wait in the car. Now!" She got dressed but I didn't look because I know she had been uncomfortable anyways. She ran outside.

"What did you do to her!? If you hurt her I will kill you!" He smiled and evil smile. "Lets just say she screamed alittle." I punched him one last time knocking him out. "And I swear if you hurt that baby, you won't just get arrested for rape! You're lucky you're still alive!" I kicked him and walked out of the house.

When I got outside Lexi was gone. Had Zayn showed up finally?

*Liam's P.O.V*

Olivia was freaking out so I grabbed her and made her sit on the couch. She started crying, so I held her tight.