Chapter 28

*Lexi's P.O.V*

"Where is Harry, mom?"

"He is asleep out in the waiting room. I haven't told him you woke up yet." she smiled.

My mouth formed and 'O' and she nodded her head.

"Lexi? Why are you in here?" a ghostly voice yelled as the words rung in my ears.

"Mom could you go get Louis?" She did as I asked and was gone.

"Nori.....Veronica.....this isn't funny anymore. Please stop!" I whispered/yelled.

"Hey Lex what's up?" Louis said entering the room. "They won't stop." I looked blankly into his eyes.

"I know I heard them from the waiting room. It'll get better Lexi I promise." he had a fake smile.

I sighed and reached for my cup of water sitting on my stand. I took a sip and placed it back down. "The nurse said your going home tonight so that's good. Maybe they'll stop." he walked over to the chair next to my bed and sat down.

•That night•

We just got back home from the hospital and so far Nori and Veronica haven't made an appearance. Louis told me that they buried the girls and afterwards he said Niall didn't come home for about 4 hours.

"Hey, why don't you pack some clothes and you can come stay at my house for a couple of days." Harry suggested. I smiled and nodded and rushed upstairs to pack.

I grabbed my old cheer bag and put about a weeks worth of clothes in it and I already had a toothbrush and some makeup at his house anyways so I don't bother with that. The finishing touch to make me feel at home there was the fuzzy blanket Veronica gave me.

I zipped up my bag and raced downstairs.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I heard Lexi coming down the stairs and I was so nervous but for a minute I panicked and then got up. She reached the bottom of the stairs and looked up at me with a smile that was so beautiful no matter what. I stood up and then made my way.

"Lexi, could you come here for a minute. I need to ask you something." she nodded and made her way over to me. Her beautiful body stood before me and I wasn't so nervous anymore.

I kissed on the cheek and got down on one knee. I guess she was happy because she gasped and her face lit up.

"Lexi, I have waited so long for the right time but with everything happening the way it has lately I could never find that perfect time. Whenever I'm with you or even the slightest bit close to you I feel like the happiest person and the luckiest person. You are the one that I feel will make my life complete, along with our beautiful daughter. Lexi, I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of becoming Alexis Jade Styles?" I pulled out the ring box and opened it.

She smiled and tear escaped her eyes. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" she nodded and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. I slid the ring on her finger and stood up. I planted my lips on hers and picked her up and stun her around.

"I love you so much!" she shouted cheerfully.

"I love you too baby! I love you too!" I shouted in the happiest way.

***********************************

Ok, so sorry that this chapter sucked but it's just a filler.

I might not update for a while only because I'm still getting over something that happened this weekend.

This book will be ending soon it only has about two or three chapters left but I will try to be the best writer in the lat few chapters.

Thank you everyone for reading and to those of you who vote and add this to your reading lists.

Please vote, comment, and read or whatever! I love you guys so much!

Hey follow me on twitter to and give me some ideas of what you want to see in this book @Cheyenne__Chey

May the odds be ever in your favor!!

-Chey✨