Chapter 9 & Chapter 10

*Lexi's P.O.V*

Lisa seemed to be so happy that I'm pregnant. We talked for about an hour then I realized it was 3:39.
    I text Olivia and Liam to tell them I'd be alittle late and that I was on my way.
     I hugged Lisa and went downstairs and then right as soon as I walked over to the front door I yelled bye to Shane's mom, then I hear someone stomp through the hallway......it sounded like they were running, the next thing I see is Joey running over toward me.
     When he got to me he  smiled at me then leaned in and kiss me "I love you babe." I said. "I love you too babe." He said.
      He kissed me once more. I loved everytime he kissed me...
     "Ok, babe I have to go." I said. I walked out the door and got in my car and drove to my house, when I pulled up Olivia and Liam were waiting outside my house....actually...more like they were making out in front of my house.
      "Hey,you mind taking your little party elsewhere,or you guys can come inside." I said laughing.

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I pulled up to Lexi's house, Liam was standing at the front door. I got out of the car and walked over to Liam "Hey babe." Liam said. "Hey." I said.
    He leaned over to kiss me,we kissed for what seemed over 5 minutes. I pulled away from him,but I honestly didn't want to.
    "Lexi will be here any minute and I don't think she wants to see her "big brother" and her best friend making out in front of her door." I said hoping Lexi had not seen me and Liam kissing at any moment.
     "Babe, don't worry...she wouldn't care anyways." Liam said leaning in hoping to kiss me some more. I of course let him, and then the next thing I know I hear someone "Hey,you guys mind taking your little party elsewhere,or you guys can come inside." Lexi said laughing.
      We didn't stop kissing until bout 2 minutes after she said that. We all walked inside her house. "Ok, both of you sit down...I have something to tell you!" Lexi said acting like she was almost scared to tell us.
     "What's wrong,what did Joey do this time....man I hate that guy!" Liam said like he was about to beat up Joey.
   "Nothing, Joey didn't do anything...I atleast kind of hope he didn't." Lexi said worringly. "Ok, tell us I can't take the suspens anymore." I said curiously.
    "I'm.....pregnant." Lexi said as I stood up and couldn't control myself from being so cheerful.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I can't believe I'm going to be an "uncle". "Sis, this is grear news!" I said happily. "I know, I just can't believe I'm going to have a baby!" Lexi said smiling.
     I pulled Lexi aside to ask her a question "Is it Joey's baby, or Zayn's baby?" I said curiosly. "Honestly Liam, I don't know....and I can't say anything to Joey because he'll be mad." "I have a doctors appointment on Monday, and I'm going to ask Louis if he will go with me, I know it sounds weird but Olivia will probably cry of joy at the doctors if she goes." Lexi said looking at me like she was about to cry for some reason.
     Well we all got done hanging out around 4:23 I hugged Lexi and Olivia hugged Lexi and then we both congratulated her, then we left to go to my house. I got to my house before Olivia did,I texted her

Me: Hey babe, I'm going to take a shower so just come inside when you get here.

Olivia: Ok, but hurry up babe.

Me: Why?

Olivia: So we can go get something to eat.

Me: Oh, I'm really hungry so I will lol. Luv u babe :)

Olivia: Luv u too baby :)

I turned on the radio and got in the shower. I heard the door open and "Hey babe." I yelled. Then I heard the bathroom door open, "Who you calling babe?" I heard a man's voice say.
      I pulled back the currten alittle and looked out and it was Harry. "So did you know your "sister" slept with Zayn?" Harry said like he was mad. "Harry I'm sorry, and besides what was he supposed to say....hey did you know Harry likes you?" I said sarcastically.
    "Well...no, but he knew I liked her!" Harry said angrily. "Ok, go out in the living room and wait there, I need to get out the shower and get dressed." I said to Harry because I didn't want him to see me......naked.
   I got dressed and went into the living room and Harry had fallen asleep watching t.v. I texted Olivia again