Chapter 29

•1 month later•
*Lexi's P.O.V*

Looking through tons of wedding dress magazines is taking a long time.

The visions of Nori and Veronica have faded out of my life. The only thing on my mind now was my wedding. Although me and Harry are fighting a lot lately we usually make up at some point in the week if you know hat I mean. It didn't help he was at the bar twenty-four seven.

Olivia has started to come around again because she is pregnant with Liam's now second child. Good Lord.

"Lexi! Hey, your mum is here!" Niall yelled up the stairs, he has been staying with Harry and I for awhile now. "Ok!" I yelled back.

I closed the magazine, set it on the bed, and rushed downstairs. "Lexi I need you to watch Noel for me so I can go to work." I nodded and she handed me her car seat, diaper bag, and her half filled bottle.

As my mom was walking out of the door a bruised Olivia walked through the door. "Oh my god Olivia! What happened to you!?" I quickly handed Noel to Nialls and helped Olivia over to the couch.

"Jason found out I was pregnant and he started hitting me, calling me a whore, and kicking me and now it hurts so much to even move." tears slipped from her eyes.

"Stay right here I'm going to go get some band aids and peroxide." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

While I was rummaging through my stuff I heard someone enter the bathroom as well. I turned around l see Harry standing there.

"You know you're so pretty and I-I just want to fuck you right here right now." he stuttered. Yep, he was drunk.

"Harry I'm not doing this tonight, you act like everything is fine and dandy but then you come home drunk and act like-like this." I pointed out at the way he was acting.

"Why are you such a bitch? You know I could have anyone I want but I chose your skanky ass! So pack your shit from my house and get the fuck out!" He yelled.

I felt the tears form in my eyes. I ran downstairs cleaned up Olivia, packed my stuff, and take Noel to my dads. Olivia tried to stop me but I just left.

I decided to call someone else because I didn't want to go to my dads right now. As I was scrolling through my contacts I saw a name that seemed to faze me a little. Luke Hemmings........why is it bands that I know?

*Flashback*

As I was walking into school I saw my best friend Luke. He had dropped his music sheets and I decided to help him pick them up. "Hey Lexi thanks for helping . I can't believe you are moving away from this lovely town. Here is my née of you ever need anything someday." he smiled as I handed him his music sheets he hands me a piece of paper.

"Have a good life Luke Hemmings, I'll miss you." I said walking away.

*present time*

I hit the call button in hopes he would have the same number still. Of course he did because the boy doesn't like changes.

"Ahhh Lexi. So good to hear from you." he laughed a little on the other end of the line.

"Very funny Hemmings. Hey I need a place to stay and I was wondering if you would be so kind as to let me stay with you?"

******************

Sorry my lovelys!

Sadly the next chapter is the last 😢

Thank you all so much for voting, reading, commenting, and adding to your reading lists!!

Don't worry there will be a second book so no need to cry even though I know you guys don't like this book anyways.

Love you all!

-Chey✨💕