Chapter 2

*Louis's P.O.V*

Lexi has been my bestfriend for atleast a year now and I can tell when she is upset.

       "I wish you were coming with us tonight!" I said happily but I wasn't all that happy. I love Olivia and Lexi to death and I worry about them alot.

      I hate how Joey treats Lexi, I've told her that plenty of times but she just ignores me. "Lexi, have fun tonight!" Olivia said, although I'm sure Olivia knew what I knew....

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I know me and Louis are thinking the same thing.... I love Lexi, but I can't believe she lets Joey treat her like she doesn't exist!?

       "Thanks Olivia, I'll try" Lexi said depressingly.

I worry about Lexi, but on the other hand I have to worry about myself because Liam has been asking me out all week.

       I've agreed to one date....one. I thought Liam was a sweet and charming guy but I wasn't going to date one of those celebrities who are abnoxious, I didn't think he was I just didn't want that to end up happening down the road.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

"Can you guys tell Liam that I'm sorry for going off on him last night,please."

     I felt bad because last night Liam was trying to tell me about how much he wants to be Olivia's boyfriend. I wasn't thinking and I said some pretty mean things to him and he is like my own brother, I felt so bad.

     We all three walked down the hallway to math and I saw Joey with Shane messing around, like always....but I love him.

      "Lexi, plea..." Louis said while getting interupted. "Louis, please don't start" I said with tears in my eyes as Joey looked at me, knowing I was upset....he continued to mess around with Shane.

       "Lex, he isn't worth your tears!" Olivia said hoping to cheer me up somehow. "Liv, I know you guys are trying to cheer me up,but I just can't help myself around him, I'm in love with him more and more each day that I see his charming smile. I said with a smile on my face.