Chapter 21

*Olivia's P.OV*

Lexi opened the door but when she did everyone was staring at her.

"Dude! That bitch is pregnant again?! Whose is it this time you fucking slut!?" someone yelled, but it sounded like Lexi's ex and everyone started laughing.

Lexi took off running and I lost her in the crowd of people still laughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people?" I took off running after her but still couldn't find her.

When I turned down one of the halls I saw Harry laughing with a couple of people and messing around.

"Where is Lexi?!?" I grabbed Harry's arm and spun him around.

"What the hell Liv? You were suppose to help her." He ran his hand threw his hair.

"I have an idea!" I pulled Harry down so he was on all fours. I stood on his back and looked for her. I saw a brunette hair run into the girls bathroom. "Thanks!" I jumped off his back and ran to the bathroom. Hopefully I didn't break his back.

I reached the bathroom and opened the door to see two girls laughing at her.

"Why don't you two get a life!" I yelled at them.

"Oh look it's the other slut!" one of them said in a prissy tone.

I walked over to her and punched her in the face.

They both ran out of the bathroom. "Lex, don't listen to them." I tried to comfort her.

"You don't understand! It's hard enough that I don't even know why I'm leaving, and Harry doesn't talk to me anymore! All he ever wants to do is hang out with his friends! It's Joey all over again!" she looked at me and practically yelled.

"Alexis Jade Payne! Don't ever say that! Joey is such an asshole and Harry is so much better than him." I actually can't believe she thinks Harry is just like Joey.

I walked out of the bathroom to go get Harry to make her want to stay and to show her that he isn't like Joey.

While trying to find Harry again I saw Liam and he looked over at me so I turned down a different hall to avoid him.

Harry with the same guys as before so I ran over to talk to him.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I yelled at him.

"What now?" he turned around and had an annoyed look on his face.

"Why did you're girlfriend just refer you as 'another Joey'?! Care to explain!" I gave him a nasty look.

"Excuse me!" he apparently didn't like that.

"She said you would rather hang out with everyone else but her! Grow up! You're going to be a parent in a couple if months and you better be there for her and help her! Don't be like Liam and think that just because you have a girlfriend and family that they can watch your child while you go out and have fun! Don't like seeing her like this! Go and fix it!" I think I said all I needed to say today.

I turned around just about to walk away but when I did Liam was standing there behind me. Did he hear everything I just said? Good I hope he did.

"Liv, can I talk to you for a minute?" he put his hand on my arm.

"If you can't take care of your child then no, no you can't talk to me!" I smirked.

"I'm trying Olivia! Parenthood is just as new for me as it is for you.....although you've been with our son more than I have." He looked at me with those beautiful brown that could ju- No! Don't get off topic Olivia!