Chapter 25

*Olivia's P.O.V*

Everyone was staring at us when we got to the bottom step and at the front of the crowd was Liam and all the boys. Lexi seemed very confident as if she hadn't just had a baby a month ago. I on the other hand wasn't so confident because although I had lost the baby weight I didn't want Liam seeing me in my cheer uniform.

"Come on! Have some fun!" Lexi patted me on the back and she dragged me over to the rest of the cheer team. "Talk, and have some fun. Don't worry about Liam I will have a little chat with him." she smiled and walked off.

I turned around to chase after Lexi with her brown, bouncy, wavy hair. She curled my hair before we came downstairs too. Oh my gosh it's feels so weird because I feel like everyone is staring at me. God please help me....

*Lexi's P.O.V*

Olivia needs to relax and talk to people and have some fun. I'm on my way to find Liam to ask what the fuck is wrong with him. After walking around for five minutes searching I saw him sitting with all the guys and two others guys I don't know. I walked over to where they were and they all looked at me.

There was Liam sitting next to Harry sitting next to Louis sitting next to Zayn and Niall sitting on the other side of Zayn. I walked over to Harry and sat on his lap. "There is my sexy girlfriend." Harry said. "Don't think just because you said that, that you will be getting with this tonight." I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." I turned around at comment and looked at him like he was crazy. "Keep your mouth going and you won't." I grinned and he leaned up and planted his lips on mine. "Please talk about that somewhere else. She is my sister and your my bestfriend." Liam gave us a disgusted look.

"Oh ya, so why are you such a dumbass? Olivia feels like you don't want to be with her and that you don't want to be around Dakota!" I yelled at him quietly. He looked depressed and walked away. "Hey, they'll figure it out don't worry." Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

He released his arms from my waist and sat back. I stood up and was about to walk away when I was pulled back. "I have someone I want you to meet, because I know you're dying to." Harry whispered while picking me up and carrying me bridal style outside. He covered my eyes and told me not to peek. I was so nervous on who it was, but I had only bragged about one person because they were so awesome and such a good singer. Yes, that's right beside the fact that I love One Direction, I also really love Ed Sheeran.

He placed me on the ground and removing his hand from my eyes. I nearly fainted at the sight of Ed Sheeran. "Hello love." he spoke. Oh geez, please just shut up so I don't faint. "Lexi, meet E-" Harry tried to talk but I interrupted him. "I-I know who he is." I managed to get out before nearly fainting

We walked inside and sat down where we were at before and we talked and I kind of fangirled a little...... a little. Soon he had to leave and he hugged me which made me almost faint again. Him and Harry said their goodbyes and he left. "I love you so much." I turned around and ran into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned forward a little.

He looked into my eyes and his smile dropped and he crashed his lips on mine. I put my hands on his cheeks and this kiss, was making me get butterflies in my stomach just like the first time we had ever kissed. I pulled away for a minute not wanting to let go and stared into his eyes. "Lets go upstairs." I said assuring myself this is what I wanted. "Are you sure?" he asked being a gentleman. I nodded my head with a slight smile at him being a gentleman.

Without worrying what others might be saying about us he carried me upstairs as our lips reconnected. We reached the top of the stairs and I felt one of his hands release from his grip and turn the door handle on my bedroom door. We entered the room and he shut the door behind him and locked it. He sat me on the bed not letting our lips disconnect as he placed his hands on my cheeks and I moved my hands from his cheeks to his shirt as I unbuttoned every single button then I pulled off his shirt.

He moved his hands from my cheeks and unzipped my cheer skirt and he pulled off my shirt. He pulled back and then pulled off my skirt leaving me I just my bra and panties and him in his pants. Then he took off his pants and then laid me the bed. "You know since our daughter is only a month old you should probably use something that won't make us have two kids about the same age." I smiled at him and he laughed.

He started to softly kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot. Finally after about a minute or two I let out a small moan. "This is only the beginning of the fun babe." Harry said through every kiss. I giggled because he was always trying to make me laugh.

•1 hour later•

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I was walking around trying to find Lexi, or Nori, or Veronica bit then I realized to of them went to visit their American side of the family in Kentucky. Finally I saw Lexi and Harry walking downstairs and her once nicely pulled back side bangs were hanging down and her hair was a mess, which only meant one thing.........her and Harry just had some "fun". Oh great.

I glanced in a different direction and saw this really cute guy standing with a group of guys. I walked over and introduced my self answer walked outside and had a few drinks until I ended up drunk. "Hey do you want to go out some time?" he asked. I forgot his name but I don't care because I remember peoples names the next day when I'm sober. I nodded my head and then pasted out right then an there.

•the next day•

I woke up with a huge head ache and my clothes were on the floor and the guy from last night was next to me in the bed while I was completely naked. Oh my gosh! If I had sex with anyone it would only be Liam, and I now that I think about it I do remember saying no a lot last night. I grabbed a blanket that was on the ground and wrapped it around me tightly and ran downstairs as tears fell from my face. I ran into the kitchen where I saw Lexi, Harry, Louis, and Liam.

"Olivia? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Lexi ran over to me and the guy walked down the stairs!

*****************

Hey, what's up you guys!

Sorry this chapter was boring but it gets exciting in the next chapter! I promise!

Thank you to those who actually read my book! I love you so much!

Please read, vote, and do whatever makes you happy!

Fuck a duck for all I care...... Actually don't do that, I don't even know why I said that........

Anyways, love you guys!!!!

P.S. check out the book Psychotic! It's a really, really good book!

-Chey Chey