Chapter 20

*Lexi's P.O.V*

~4 months later~

"Oh my gosh! Why?!?!" I kept screaming.

None of my fucking clothes fit anymore!

"What's the problem?" Zayn rushed into to Harry's room which was surprising because I figured he would be hanging out with the boys today. I really thought I was by myself.

"You're my problem!" I pointed at him and I really don't even really know what I'm saying.

"What the hell did I do?" he pointed at himself.

"None of these fucking clothes fit anymore! My jeans don't fit, my shirts don't fit, and sure enough my fucking bra doesn't fit so this is the worst day ever!"

"Well at least it isn't my problem anymore." I can't believe he just said that!

"Excuse me! Well let me tell you something mister I think just because I don't love you anymore you think you have to ruin everything! And I mean everything! You didn't even fucking cry or even feel bad when we went to the doctors that day! Why is that Zayn?! And don't even give me that 'I'm a guy and guys don't cry' bullshit! I may only be yelling at you because of my pregnancy, but the whole part about the baby we almost had together wasn't a lie!" I had so much anger towards him bottled up inside of me and I was so glad to get half of it out.

"I......" Zayn stood there with his mouth open.

"Just get. Get out of my life and never ever look at me, talk to me, or even come near me! You're dead to me....." I push him out and shut the door.

I walked over to Harry's bed and laid down. "What is wrong with every guy in this world!?" I yelled hoping Zayn would hear me.

I really needed a friend to talk to so I put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Harry's sweatshirts and grabbed my keys. I opened the door and walked through the living room. Of course Zayn was sitting on the couch and I avoided him the whole time I walked through there but he kept staring at me.

"I told you never fucking look at me again!" I said before shutting the door behind me.

I got out to my truck and started it. I headed over to Veronica's because well two friends are better than one.

Yeah, Olivia and Liam haven't gotten back together yet and I have been helping Olivia take care of Dakota.

It seemed like I only drove two minutes because I was focusing on the little fight Zayn and I had. Sometimes I wish him and I never happened.

I turned off the car, took the keys, and grabbed my phone out of the passenger seat.

After taking off my seatbelt I opened the door slowly walking up to the door.

I opened the front door to see no one in the living room. I walked upstairs to find Olivia playing with Dakota. "Hey." I said making her jump.

"You scared me!" She stood up and hugged me.

"Have you talked to Liam lately?"

"Not since he called the other day asking how Dakota and I were doing."

"He misses you.."

"Mia texted me this morning, and she said that he has been moping around school."

"Tomorrow is my first day back. Will you please come with me?"

"Only for you but who is going to watch Dakota?"

"My mom could."

"No! No way in hell will I go over there!"

"Olivia, if you want I can take him inside in the morning."