Chapter 7

*Harry's P.O.V*

How could Zayn do this? He knows I like her, I'm hate him so much right now.

Harry: Thanks a whole lot jerk!

Zayn: What's wrong man?

Harry: Lexi told me what happened!

Zayn: I didn't know it was going to happen!

Harry: You don't know how mad I am right now.

Zayn: I'm sorry man!

Harry: Whatever!

I can't believe him! "What do you mean you don't know what to say?" Lexi said as she started to cry. I pulled her over toward me and let her rest her head on me. I kissed her head "Nevermind." I said not being mad at her.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I texted Olivia and Lexi and told them to meet me at my house before school tomorrow because I didn't want Lexi driving to school by herself , and that I wanted to drive Olivia to school as my GIRLFRIEND.

       The next day at 6:00 I heard someone pounding on my front door then I remembered that Olivia and my "little sister" were coming over. I opened the front door and kissed Olivia on the cheek and hugged Lexi. "Gosh bro, put on some pants!" Lexi said with alittle laugh. "How did you sleep babe?" I asked Olivia. "Good because I had a dream about you and me." She said with a smile on her face. I kissed her and held her tight.

      "Ok lovebirds, enough!" "Please nobody tell Joey please!" Lexi said worringly. "We won't sis." I said with a smile on my face. I got dressed and Olivia took a quick shower then we left to school.

      We walked in and I was holding Olivia's hand. We stopped by Olivia's locked and Lexi walked away because she almost forgot Zayn's locker was right next to Olivia's locker.

       "See you later sis." I said as I hugged her. Olivia and her hugged then she walked away. I hope she isn't depressed for long because prom is this weekend, and it's Thursday.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I'm glad Liam and Olivia are here for me. "See ya later guys." I said walking away. I walking down the hallway and I saw Zayn standing at my locker.

       I started walking in the other direction "Lex wait!" Zayn said running toward me. I stopped and turned around "What Zayn?" I said with tears in my eyes. "Can we alteast talk about this please?" Zayn said. "What's there to talk about, nothing happened!" I said while tears streamed down my face. "Lex,please!" Zayn said.

     I saw Niall walking down thd hall. He saw me,and ran over to me "What's wrong Lex?" Niall said worringly. "Nothing, will you just go get Liam and tell him to meet me in the gym please." I said knowing Niall was worried about me as well.

*Niall's P.O.V*

What was wrong with Lexi? I ran down the hallway and then I saw Liam walking with Olivia so I ran over to him and told him what was going on.

     He took off running down the hallway. I talked to Olivia about what happened then she got upset because I know she hates to see her friends upset.

      "What happened?" I asked Olivia. "Lexi and Zayn sort of....ummm...lest just say stuff happened." She said. "Wow." I said.

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I'm glad after school I'm going dress shopping with Olivia and Nori's cousin Veronica. I'll be able to get all this stuff with Zayn off my mind.

          Louis didn't show up for school today so I didn't have my other bestfriend to talk to. I saw Liam run into the gym, I was sitting under the bleachers, he knows I sit under there when I'm upset.

        He walked over and slid under the bleachers "Hey, whats wrong?" He said. "Zayn was at my locker and I just couldn't talk to him, I could barely even say a word to him!" "I'm glad Niall came over,because I don't think I could've said anything else to Zayn." I said. "Sis, you are going to have to talk to him sooner or later, but if you ever need to talk let me know ok." He said as he hugged me.

       "Liam can I ask you something?" I said as tears fell off my face. "What?" He said curiosly. "Will you still be here for me if I'm...pregnant?" I asked. "Of course, why would you ask me that...no matter whats happens I will always be here for you!" He said with a smile on his face. "Good!" I said wiping the tears away and smiling. We walked out of the gym and went to homeroom.

      After homeroom Liam drove Olivia, Verionca, and me to the dress store. We walked in and the lady at the counter greeted us. We walked over to the counter and asked her about dresses, I looked at the photos she had put up behind her....one of the pictures was of her kissing Joey!

       I whispered to Olivia "Look at the pictures behind her!" I said angirly. "Oh, wow dude!" Olivia said as she watched me text Joey and told him to call me. I saw my phone light up and it said Joey. "Hey babe, what's up?" Joey said. "What's with the picture of you and this girl at the dress store!" I said angirly. "What picture?" He said not knkwing what was going on. "Come down to the dress store and look for yourself!" I hung up on him.

      A few minutes later u heard Joey' car pull up, he got out, and came inside. Be looked around for me, he found me "What's this about a picture babe?" He said curiously. He followed me to the front counter and I pointed out the picture to him. "That's a picture of me and my EX-girlfriend!" "Where is she, so I can ask her a few questions!" He said angirly.

      I walked him over to her, he held my hand as we walked over there. "Joey!" The girl yelled as she was smiling. "Oh, hey Sarah what's up with the picture behind the counter....you know of me and you!" "My girlfriend didn't like walking in here and seeing that!" He said and he was mad. "What girlfriend?" She said.

       "You should probably shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" I said, I was so mad! "Ok, Lex, lets just pick out a cute dress so we can leave." Veronica said pulling me back. "Babe, go pick out a dress and I'm going to go to your place and wait for you." Joey said.

       I kissed him and then he left to my house. I picked out a blue dress with lace at the top. Olivia's dress was just like mine but it was purple, Veronica's dress was also like mime but it was orange. We paid for the dresses and left. We walked to my house and it wasn't that far from the store.

       Joey was in my room when we got there, I went in there and he was sleeping. I laid down next to him and I poked his cheek a couple of times and he smiled and woke up, he leaned over and kissed me.

      "I'm sorry about that whole thing." Joey said hoping I wouldn't be mad. "It's ok babe." I said with a smile on my face. "The girls and I were going to watch The Walking Dead, do you want to come sit and watch it with us?" I said. "I'll be out there in a minute." He said.

       I went into the living room and Olivia was ready to watch the show because hasn't got to watch this season yet. Joey came out and sat in the chair, I sat with him....of course that mean't I had to sit on him.

      We watched all the new episodes and it was 11:00 at night when we were done. The girls slept in my guest bedrooms, and Joey crashed in the bed.

       I stayed up and talked to the girls for awhile. We talked about prom and then Joey came in the guest room and asked when I was going to come to bed. "I'll be there in a minute." I said after he kissed me. The girls and I finished our conversation.

       I went to my bedroom and Joey was watching t.v, I got out a pair of girl shorts and changed my pants, then I walked out to my closet and got a tank-top and changed my shirt.

      I got into bed and laid right next to Joey. He cuddled up to me and he kisssed me on my cheek and then we both fell asleep. The next day we all got up and went to school. I didn't feel so good, so I went to nurse, she sent me home. It was around 3:30 o'clock and I woke up to someone poking my cheek. I looked up and it was Nori!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

My chapters are going to longer like this chapter next time....