Chapter 16

*Lexi's P.O.V*

As I reached the car I was about to open the car door but Harry ran up and opened the door. "Why thank you kind sir." I thanked him.

When he reached his side of the car and got in, he started the car. As we started going down the road I noticed we were going the way to Zayn and his house. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "We are going to a fancy restaurant." He looked over at me smiling. I rolled my eyes as I smiled too.

~2 hours later~

We arrived at his house, and I noticed two cars in the drive way....so of course that ment Zayn and Perrie are here! Harry was about to get out of the car before I grabbed his hand and he turned around. "What's wrong?" He sat back down in his seat. I looked over at their cars in the driveway. He looked over there to "It's fine they are staying in his room." He assured me.

He got out of his side and came and opened the door for me. He held out his hand as I put mine in his. We walked up to the door and he opened it. When we walked inside guess who was sitting on the couch.

"Zayn can I talk to you for a second?" Harry asked. Zayn agreed and he walked to the hallway. I stood awkwardly by the door staring at the floor, as Perrie was staring at me. "That dress is so pretty! I have the same one in Zayn's closet! He gave it to me." She said glaring at my dress. "Oh, gee! I wonder why?!" I kind of gave her an eye roll.

The boys walked back out, and Perrie stood up and stood next to Zayn. "Oh, hey Perrie, thanks for saying you liked my 'pretty' dress." I smirked as I stared into Zayn's eyes the whole time. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and they walked to his room.

"Sorry about that." Harry said. "I don't mind." I smiled without showing my teeth.

We walked to the dinning room and when we got there I saw a romantic dinner all set up. "What is all of this?!" I looked over at him in suprise. He guided me to my chair and pulled it out for me.

The table wasn't very big so I'm glad Harry wasn't that far away from me.

We ate dinner and talked for awhile. "So how did you like dinner?" He asked. "I loved it! Thank you." I said. He flashed a smile over at me.

Well since dinner was over we went into the living room and watched Insidious Chapter 2. I laughed the whole time because the movie wasn't scary, but Harry jumped like once.

When the movie was over I felt pretty tired so I asked him to take me home, right after I get something I have wanted back for seven months. I walked over to Zayn's door and knocked on it. He opened the door and I asked Perrie of she could go into the living room for a minute, and she did as I asked.

I shut the door behind me. "Zayn, I want my blanket back." I smirked. "Sorry, here." He handed me my fuzzy blanket Veronica got me. "Oh, also thanks for giving Perrie my dress Zayn!" I walked out slamming the door.

I watched as Perrie skipped back to Zayn's room. I roled my eyes.

Harry walked over to me and handed me my coat. I walked out the door. He ran over and opened the car door for me again. He is such a gentleman. He got to his side of the car and got in and started the car. I turned on the radio and ha of course Taylor Swift was singing. I kind of chuckled to myself "So you think it's funny huh?" He reached over and started to tickle my side. He changed the station and Miley Cyrus was singing Wrecking Ball, that song made me think of the one time me and the girls got pulled over.

~Flashback 1 year ago~

Veronica, Olivia, Nori, and I were all going to the mall. Wrecking Ball was playing on the radio so Veronica turned it up very loud. I had to focus on the road but it was just to tempting to burst out in the song. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I started singing along with the girls.