Chapter 6

~Joey's P.O.V~

Why was Lexi crying? "I'm here babe, it's ok." We drove to my house and we just ate there. "How was your day?" I said hoping she would tell me what was wrong. "It was good." She said ,although I knew she had a bad day.

~Lexi's P.O.V~

I want to tell Joey so much, and I will....just not today. "Babe, I just want you to know how much  love you!" I said. "You're the only thing in this world that I love the most!" He said as a tear dripped from my eyes. I told him I had to be at Olivia by 6:00 ,so we ate dinner and he kissed me for the longest time and then he left.

       I walked out of my house,locked the door,and got and my car and drove to Olivia's house. I got out of my car,walked up to the front door and knocked, then she let me in and I sat down on the couch and started crying.

       She came over to me and hugged me as tight as she could. "I know what happened Zayn told Liam and Liam told me." "I'm here for you if you ever need anything, you got that!?" She said as she started to cry alittle. I could tell she was my true friend.

     "I just hope...." I said as I stopped. "Hope what!?" She said worringly. "I just hope I'm not...... pregnant." I said crying even more. "I'm only 18 what I'm going to do if I am?!" I said as she held me closer. "Whatever you need to do!" Olivia said as she cried alittle more.

~Olivia's P.O.V~

I hope Lex gets through this because I hate to see her so upset.

       "I have something to tell you." I said happily. "Ya?" Lexi said curiously. "I'm dating Liam now!" I said. "Oh my gosh, really!?" "This makes me so happy right now!" She said excitedly because she has been trying to get us together for a long time.

~Lexi's P.O.V~

I'm so happy Liv and Liam are finally dating! After all the excitement I heard my phone go off.

      I looked it I had 3 missed calls from Liam and..... A text meassage from my best friend Nori. She said "Hey I'm coming back to visit for 10 months, see ya then!" Oh my gosh I told Olivia and she was super excited too.

     Nori,Louis,Olivia, and me were best friends last year. Nori had met Liam,Louis (obviously), Zayn,Harry, and Niall before, but she had a big crush on Niall! They would make a cute couple!

      I called Liam back and asked him why he called me so many times and he said because he wanted to make sure his "little sister" was ok, I told him I was fine and that I was happy for him and Olivia.

       I hung up and called Harry to tell him we need to talk, of course he didn't answer, so I left him a voicemail. "Hey Harry, I really need someone to talk to... Call me back when you get this message, or just come by my house around 10:00, Bye."

      I hung up and left Olivia's house and went home to rest for awhile. I woke up at 11:00 pm to someone shutting the fridge door, I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Hey sleepy head." Harry said while shoving food in his mouth. "I'm glad you're here." I said as I walked over to him and gave him a big hug, he squeezed me as tight as he possibly could, it seemed.

      He let go "What did you need to talk about?" He said. "I...um... I need somone to talk about this with." I said. "About what?" He said curiosly. " Zayn and me....well um....he didn't meet you at the mall for awhile because....well something sort of happened." I said hoping he wouldn't judge my dission. "I...um... I don't know what to say to that." He said mysteriously.