Chapter 22

~4 months later~

*Lexi's P.O.V*

I woke up really early because the baby was kicking. Feeling him/her kick is the most weird and happy thing ever. I pulled the covers off of me and walked to the bathroom because the little one was pushing on my bladder.

I did my business but when I pulled my pants back up I peed my pants! Oh my gosh how am I supposed to tell my sister that I need to use her washer ASAP because I peed my pants!?

While I walked to my room I change my pants I heard someone yawn really loud. I hurried and then ran to my sisters room dangling the pants by the tip of my fingers.

"Nicola umm I don't know how to say this but I just peed my pants......" I looked the floor feeling embarrassed.

"Alexis how far are you in your pregnancy?" she rubbed her face then looked at me with a smile.

"Almost 9 months in about 3 days why?" I'm so confused.

"Alexis?! Your water just broke!" she started laughing at me.

I'm like freaking right now as she is rushing to get dressed and she make me sit on the couch and try to stay calm. She runs down the hall and comes back with a suitcase and then he runs upstairs and comes back down with clothes in her hand shoving them in the suitcase.

We get to the car and then I realize I'm not due for like another three weeks! "Nicola slow down it's not like I'm going to pop the baby out right now." I sort of laughed at her.

When we got to the hospital Nicola aid she needed to check on something so these two nurses helped me into the bed.

"Well we are calling your doctor from London and getting our doctor here for oh ok. If you feel like pushing just let me know and if you need to adjust to where you feel comfortable." He smiled and walked out.

I ended up falling asleep.

~dream~

I woke up on the bathroom floor of Harry's but I looked down to see no baby bump.

I got up and walked out into the kitchen to see Harry and Kendal kissing.

"Harry? What's going?" can this really be happening?

"What are you talking about? We aren't together anymore." he looked at me like I was crazy.

"What about the baby?!" my vision became blurred.

"You had another miscarriage...." he said rubbing the back of his neck in the awkwardness.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I started screaming.

~end of dream~

I guess I woke up from my screaming.

"Babe what's wrong?!" I looked over and saw Harry sitting right next to my bed.

"You stay away from me!" I felt individual tears drop from my eyes.

"Lex! What is wrong!?" he got up and tried to put his hand on my back.

"Why are you here!? Shouldn't you be with Kendal?!" he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" he looked annoyed.

"Would you ever go for Kendal again if me and you don't work out one day or would you ever cheat on me with her?" I calmly stated.

"No! I love you Lex!" he bent down and kissed me. More passionately then ever before.

"Oh mother of holy fucking hell!" I wanted to say every swear word because I just realized having a kid hurts like a bitch!

One of the nurses came in.