2. Nandini Beautiful Murthy

I was so damn excited to meet my parents after 5 long years. I was so happy that I'll be coming back to my birth land after such a long time but my whole excitement drained because of the money minded friend of mine..... Nitya.... I don't know how she got to know that I'm coming back to India. So she called me and asked me to meet her as she's going to Canada to live with her super rich husband. Like duh!

She has not changed a bit. She's still after money and her thoughts disturbed me alot. Admist these disturbed thoughts, I reached my home and that's when I realized how much I've missed my abode. After parking my car, I stopped in front of it and closed my eyes to live this moment, moment of happiness, satisfaction, contentment, peace and what not.. My reverie broke with a voice.

Voice: How are you Nandini baby?

I turned around and saw Mary Aunty. I smiled warmly at her and hugged her. She's working here since I was two, so naturally I'm quite attached to her. She's a widow and lives with us with her daughter.

Nandini: I'm fine aunty. How are you and Jenny?

Yes Jenny is her sixteen year old daughter who is loved by all of us. She smiled at me.

Mary: She's fine and I'm so happy seeing you back. It's been five years since I saw you last. Anyway come inside, everyone's waiting for you eagerly....

I giggled at her talks and she sent a butler to inform everyone about my arrival. I came inside with my luggage, and trust me that it was seriously a difficult job carrying your luggage up the narrow stair way. A butler came and took it from me to which I smiled in gratitude. I looked up to find my parents in pools of tears and almost immediately I reflected their emotions.

I thought nothing else and ran towards them, hugging both of them tightly. We were sobbing and smiling at the same time. I broke the hug and wiped their tears one by one. I bent down and touched their feet to which they blessed me.

Before I could register anything, I realized that I was swept off my feet and in someone's arms. Oh I know this one. He twirled me as I squealed in excitement...

Nandini: Bhaiiiii(Abhi)

He finally kept me down and hugged me tightly to which I readily gave in. Soon Mukti bhabhi joined us and it became a mini family reunion. We broke the hug after which, I went towards Navya di and Cabir jiju.

They both pounced on me making me chuckle at them. They were still so goofy and I love them. We broke the hug and that's when I realized that we have some guests which I guess were di's in-laws so I went towards them and touched their feet and just like my parents, they blessed me.

Vishnu: Princess, they are Raj and Nyonika bhabhi. Cabir's parents.

I smiled warmly at them as aunty came forward and kissed my forehead.

Nyonika: You are beyond beautiful than I imagined...

Nandini: Thank you Aunty...

I smiled and blushed a little as I'm very bad at accepting complements. Like, what are you supposed to do as hundreds of people sing Happy Birthday To You? Stand and smile at them awkwardly right? Tell me if you don't because then I need some serious training at how to accept complements without being weird.

Anita: And Nandu he is Manik, Cabir's brother...

I turned and found a tall and handsome as hell man, standing beside jiju, looking at me intensely.Holy Fudge! You do not tell me those fiction books guys are not real because oh my god I was seeing one right in front of me. His gaze sent shivers down my spine and trust me, that is a first. He started advancing towards me and my heartbeats increased with his every step.