32.Togetherness Is The Real Happiness

It was finally a new morning, with new hopes, new relationships with fresh start. I just wish everyone stays happy like this. After a long time, I've seen everyone this happy. These days I seem lost in my own thoughts quite a lot. Just like, right now. I've been sitting here, in front of my dressing table, looking at myself in the mirror. I've changed a lot these days. My face has a different kind of glow on it, I've started wearing my nose pin because of my Amma's insistence, my ears are always having a pair of earrings and my hands are adorned with a beautiful henna design and my Engagement Ring. What makes my already darkened henna more beautiful is Manik's name on it. I just can't help admiring it. It just looked so...so perfect....

I was thinking all of this when a knock disturbed me. I went and opened the door to see find the room service, who came to do the clean up so I went out of the room. I went to the breakfast area, where I found everyone sitting and having breakfast, except Ridhima and Rishit. I just can't stop thinking about yesterday. Should I tell everyone about Ree expressing his love for Ridhima and her accepting him too or should I just wait for them to confess to each other first? Everytime I decide for the second option but then my silly, overexcited brain starts thinking again.

 Should I tell everyone about Ree expressing his love for Ridhima and her accepting him too or should I just wait for them to confess to each other first? Everytime I decide for the second option but then my silly, overexcited brain starts thinkin...

Oh, no you stupid, silly brain. Shut up! Now you won't speak a word. So, be a good brain and keep quiet or I'll lose my sanity. After warning my brain I went and joined the others and greeted everyone. It was always quite hot during daytime here so I decided to pair a white flannel sleeved crop top with a green maxi skirt. We all started having our breakfast when I felt a leg caressing mine, sliding my skirt slightly up. I looked at Manik who smirked at me and concentrated on his breakfast like nothing happened. In between bhai indulged him in some talks and he took back his leg which made me grin evilly.

After some time, Manik's leg again started its journey to find my legs. He was smirking at me cleverly but this time I avoided and fooled him, by taking my leg back and the leg next to mine, was now being caressed and who was it? The Madhyam Singhania who was sitting beside me. I smirked and tried to pretend everything and busied myself with Mukti.

I started having my breakfast again when Maddy choked on his food. We all looked at him but he was confused on what to do or say. He just passed us an apologetic smile and started having his breakfast again. The situation was damn funny, Manik smirking, thinking it was me, whose legs were being caressed while Maddy being uncomfortable, of course, he knew Manik was doing it but because of our parents, he couldn't say a word. I almost laughed but stopped myself. Maddy was trying hard to stop Manik but Manik was just concentrating on me. Finally the elders got up for they had finished their breakfast. As soon as they left, Maddy exclaimed loudly, jerking Manik's leg off his.

Maddy: What the hell do you think you're doing Manik Malhotra? Your fiance is sitting right in front of you and my girlfriend is sitting right beside me. I'm a happy committed man. I don't do the gay thing. So please back off and if you're not interested in Nandini then you still have time...