65. Valentine's Week

Hey guys!!
How are you all? I know it's a long time since we communicated last but what can I do? I've my exams going on and due to the elections in our state, my exams have been postponed till 16th March but I'm trying my best to give you all long updates and also I'll show all the days of valentine's week but only the main moments otherwise the track will be unwantedly lengthy and after one more chapter I'll start with high voltage drama which is my favourite task 😂.
So please cooperate with me and I hope you all enjoy.
Thanks for your love and understanding.
Love
P XX
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."

- The Notebook

The sun's radiant rays disturbed my sweet slumber as I reluctantly opened my eyes and stretched my hands on Manik's side to feel him as it was very strange of him to not hold me while sleeping but didn't find. Worriedly I turned towards his side only to find it empty. Aiyappa where is Manik now? I sat up, tied my hair in a bun and stepped down the bed only to find something soft against my feet which surprised me. I looked down to find Rose petals scattered all over the floor, making a beautiful trail towards the washroom, which brought a big, bright and goofy smile on my lips as I walked over them, crushing them beneath my feet. Roses have always been my favourite flowers, according to me they are the epitome of love, beauty, friendship, peace, grace and elegance-the most enchanting emotions and feelings on the earth.

 Roses have always been my favourite flowers, according to me they are the epitome of love, beauty, friendship, peace, grace and elegance-the most enchanting emotions and feelings on the earth

I dashed inside the washroom to freshen up and then continue the quest of finding Mr Malhotra, who is too romantic today. I'm wondering how to surprise him for the whole of valentine's week, after all it's our first valentine's. I hurriedly finished my chores and came out of the washroom all dressed up.

I came towards the dresser table and found a bunch of yellow roses, looking fresh and bright, kept on the dresser table

I came towards the dresser table and found a bunch of yellow roses, looking fresh and bright, kept on the dresser table. I smile and picked them up when my eyes caught a note kept between them.