47.The Moon Of His Darkness

Agar Tum mujhe aise hee dekhti rahi, toh mujhe tumse pyaar ho jayega, phir se..
~Ranbir Kapoor
~Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

Nandini: Manik chaliye naa..

Manik: Nandini I'm so tired..

Nandini: Manik, hum honeymoon par kyu aaye?

He smirked and got up from the couch, that he was sitting on, and strode towards me. And I exactly knew what mood he was in. This is happening since the time we have got up. I'm insisting him to go out but he wants to relax and have some romance. I mean come on we have to explore this beautiful place.

Manik: Mai toh keh raha hoon, let me tell you hum yahan kyu aaye hain..

He slid his hand on my arm that I jerked.

Nandini: Manik, please chaliye naa..I want to roam around, please...

I made a puppy face and he sighed helplessly. That seemed to work..

Manik: Ok fine, go and get ready. I'll talk to the manager...

I nodded and went to our room happily. Now the biggest struggle was to choose an outfit since my dearest girlfriends played a nasty prank on me which they are going to regret. I was busy checking out what to wear when I felt Manik's arms around my waist.

Manik: You haven't changed yet..

Nandini(pouted sadly): Kya change karoon Manik. Sab girls ne milkar mere clothes change kar diye. Dekhiye naa most of them are bikinis and lingeries.

He started looking at them and then at me. He picked one of the lingeries and kept it in front of me as if buying them for me, making me redder than tomatoes.

Manik: Wear this tonight. It's really hot.

I hit him playfully and snatched the lingerie from him, keeping it in the bag.

Nandini: Shut up Manik. Mai yahan pareshaan hoon aur aapko masti sooj rahi hai..

Manik: Arey tumse masti nahi karoonga toh kisse karoonga?

I huffed and looked away from him. He chuckled and back hugged me.

Manik: Wear anything you like Nandini and if you need, we'll buy it from here but don't worry as long as I'm there. Mere hote hue koi tumhe dekh bhi nahi payega..

I smiled at his words and then hugged him. He kissed my head and then went to get ready while I again started my quest of finding a decent outfit that's not a beachwear(rolls eyes).

We both got dressed up and started our journey towards the first tourist attraction that was National Museum.

It was a beautiful two storey building of white color with variety of things to see around .The display began downstairs with galleries devoted to the ancient and medieval periods of Maldivian history. Items on display include weaponry, religious paraphernalia and household wares as well as many impressively carved Arabic- and Thaana-engraved pieces of wood commemorating the conversion of the Maldives to Islam in 1153.