72. Friendly Banters

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
~Enchanted
~Taylor Swift

Peace. That's what I feel right now. There's this feeling when you know everyone you love is happy, secure and together. I feel that feeling. I could finally hold Abeer in my arms. Rishit and Ridhima are finally getting married. Cabir finally decided to forgive Navya. I finally realized that I shouldn't be rude to Navya and not to get too close to her as it's really difficult to believe her once again. Bhai and Mukti are finally happy with their little bundle of joy- Aarav. This 'finally' itself gives me all the peace I've ever wanted. I was brought out of my happy place when I felt Manik's arms around my shoulder​. I looked at him grinning widely to which he raised an eyebrow.

Manik: Kya? Yeh akele akele kya hase jaa rahi ho?

I just kept my head on his heart and felt his arms around me, hugging me tight.

Nandini: Bas, I'm happy. Kyu shouldn't I be?

He pulled me even closer when I looked up at him.

Manik: I want all the world's happiness for you. I always want you to be smiling and shining my world with your enigmatic smile.

I grinned widely and kept my head back on his chest. I was about to speak when Rishit came there. Oh of course we had no privacy since we were on the flight for Jodhpur.

Rishit: Haan even we want her to be happy but aaj iski happiness ka reason mere bali ka bakra banne ki wajah se hai.

I frowned at him so did Manik. Oh! Did I forget to tell you that Manik still doesn't like Ree much? I got up and went deadly close to him while Manik watched us confused and Rishit smirked.

Nandini: Do you want me to go and tell your fiance about you being Bali ka bakra so that she gives you divorce even before you get hitched?

He widened his eyes and quietly went back to his seat, making Manik chuckle and Ridhima confused. I smirked at him and went back to my seat beside Manik. Before I could sigh in peace, Maddy who was sitting right next to our seat, just in front of Rishit's, spoke.

Maddy: Guys did you realize one of the most important thing?

I looked at him so did the others while Cabir smirked at him as if he knew what was going to be happening.

Maddy: Guys Hume Rishit Singhania ki nonsense se chutkara mil jayega.

We chuckled while Rishit smacked his head. Aryaman who was sitting behind him along with Rose also decided to tease him.

Aryaman: But that's true. I mean ab isne pareshaan kiya toh hum seedha Ridhima se complain kardene aur phir iski room mei entry band.

I shook my head at them as Rishit threw his socks at him, who cringed his nose in disgust.

Aryaman: What the hell bro! They are stinking.

Rishit showed his middle finger to him.

Rose: Save that for your first night dude.

Rishit ​glared at her as Ridhima shoved her head in the magazine making me roll my eyes at them as the rest of them laughed, except Manik who was obviously irritated.

Soha: Ridhima lemme warn you about the most hazardous thing, which you've to bear your whole life, if you're going to marry this stupid.

Ridhima looked at her curiously while Rishit went and palmed her face making all of us chuckle and the Malhotras confused.