34.The End???

"What are you doing here?" I asked almost inaudibly. No, it can't happen, not now at least. No one would be happy with this. After so long, everyone is happy, Rishit has moved on, like finally, Manik came out of his past and Aryaman also came here and now, Alya being here would ruin everything. No, I'm not saying that I'm not happy, having Dhruv and Alya here, in my marriage but not now, when I'm not prepared for this.

Last time, when they came, not even a single person behaved normally. In fact, everyone went insane. I don't want any problems in anyone's life. Also, Alya objected my marriage with Manik, last time as much as I remember.

I was thinking all this when I hear Soha shouting.

Soha: What the hell are you both doing here?

Alya: What do you mean? It's Nanz's wedding so where should I be?

Now this time Rose came forward.

Rose: At your home or wherever you wish but away from our lives and happiness.

Dhruv: Listen, both of you, I know that we have hurt you all a lot but that doesn't give you the right to speak like that with Alya.

Soha: Exactly Dhruv. After what you both have done, you have no right to stand here and point out our faults.

Alya: Listen Soha, we just want to talk to Manik and Nandini....

She stopped a little and that made me curious.

Alya(whispering): And Rishit too...

Shit....I looked back to see Ridhima looking at Alya with some unreadable emotions in her eyes. Before I could reply, Soha again shouted..

Soha: Don't you f***ing take Rishit's name from your mouth. Not at all... You have ruined enough lives. Now, no more..

She came close to Alya and whispered deadly and dangerously.

Soha: And forget Manik.. Whosoever Nandini loved, you snatched him from her but not this time. I'm telling you...

This...is my weakest point. Love...I can't afford to lose Manik. No... He's become my life now. It's impossible to even think about losing him.

There was a pin drop silence when suddenly Alya shoved Soha back but I held her.

Alya: You think I do all this purposely? I want to hurt everyone intentionally? Then it's your problem, totally yours. I just want to talk to Rishit and..and ask him for forgiveness. I know only I can soothe the wounds in his heart...

This infuriated me to no end. She is absolutely wrong. Mera jitna bhi mood tha ise maaf karne ka woh yahi khatam ho Gaya.. Before I could happily break her bubble, Ridhima pulled me back and came in front of Alya.

Ridhima: You are highly mistaken Mrs. Vedant. After you hurt his heart mercilessly, he found his peace in Nandini. She was the only one who soothed his scars. So, please, come out of your happy illusion. You. No. More. Matter. To. Him..

She stressed on each and every word and I was beyond happy. I could see Alya fuming in anger but then she chuckled.

Alya: If that was the case, then he would have moved on.

As soon as she said this, a voice was heard and we all turned back.

Voice: Then I'll be more than happy to introduce you to my girlfriend and the love of my life, Alya....

Rishit stood there, hands in his pocket, smirking at Alya while me and Ridhima smiled at him. He came forward, followed by Manik and slid his arms around Ridhima's waist, pulling her closer.