46. The Honeymoon Phase Starts Now

Intimacy is not about touching each other for pleasure but exploring each other inside out.

After spending nearly six hours in the flight, we reached Malè International Airport and its view was breathtaking. I never thought that an airport could look so beautiful but then nature is the most artistic creation of God.

 I never thought that an airport could look so beautiful but then nature is the most artistic creation of God

We walked out to see the whole airport surrounded by crystal, clear blue water. We found a person holding a board of our names, 'Mr and Mrs Malhotra'. We went towards him and shook hands with him.

Person: Hello Mr and Mrs Malhotra. I'm John Craig, the manager of One And Only Reethi Rah Hotels & Resorts. I have come to pick you both and drop you to our resort..

We both nodded and walked with him while he was briefing us about Maldives.

Guide: Male (mar-lay) offers the best chance to see the 'real' Maldives away from the resort buffet and infinity pool. Overlooked by tall, brightly coloured buildings and surrounded by incongruously turquoise water, Male is a hive of activity, the engine driving the Maldives' economy and the forum for the country's political struggles. Male is also pleasant and pleasingly quirky - alcohol-free bars and restaurants jostle with shops and lively markets and the general hubbub of a capital is very much present. This city island offers a chance to get a real feel for the Maldives and what makes its people tick, and to meet Maldivians on an equal footing.

We were astonished to know about Malè City and were now more excited to explore the city with more enthusiasm. We reached towards a yatch that was grand and beautiful.

Guide: Sir, we offer to take our guests to our resort through a yatch of our resort. Please come in. The journey would be of 2 hours. Please make yourself comfortable.

We nodded and came inside the gigantic yatch that was luxurious and beautiful. We roamed around in awe, exploring the yatch.

We rested inside the yatch and then watched the sunset from the yatch itself

We rested inside the yatch and then watched the sunset from the yatch itself. It was the most beautiful moment of my life, for now, watching the sun set, in my love's arms that provided me warmth and security, in a beautiful place like Maldives.