Chapter 2: Cake and Hamsters

It was now lunch time and you were sat in the cafeteria alone, just eating some cake. You go to pick up another piece of the cake when you hear a small squeak. Hmm? What could that be? You thought, you then looked down to see Sun-D nibbling on your cookie. Aww cute! You then picked up the hamster and stroked its fur for a few minutes.

Just when you were about to put the hamster down you felt a tall dark shadow hovering over you. You looked up... What are you doing touching my dark deva of destruction you fiend! Gundham said with a loud bold voice. You sighed and handed the hamster over, and said Your hamster is cute what's his name? And it was eating some of my cake and it looked a little cold. Gundham blushed a little but covered the blush with his scarf. H-His name is Sun-D, and he is a Star-Destoyer in the underworld. And he is not cute! He is destructive and dangerous. Gundham said a little quieter, but you found it adorable. You decided to play along with his game because you had no friends yet. So what are the others called and what do they do? You said calmly with a smile. Gundhams eyes lit up slightly and started a explanation of his devas of destruction. Well this one here is called Maga-D and in the underworld he is a steel red elephant, and this one is Jum-P and he is a silver falcon, and this final one is Cham-P and he is a Black Dragon! You smiles softly and thought to yourself He's kind of adorable. You were about to say something but the bell went. O-oh I'll see you around Gundham! And he replied with a very very small smile If you're lucky you fiend!

Sorry for any OOC, I am trying :). Was the chapter alright? Thanks for reading or voting!

Thanks to Puppelove for the vote up :)